Chapter 1: "Take Flight, Find Mine"

A small, janky bus held a plethora of teenagers, most of them familiar with what was to come, while a few were not. They were told to get into a specific order once the bus had arrived at the airport runway, with the three new contestants being last.

The bus soon stopped and when the doors opened, Chris McLean's voice became audible.

"Season three of Total Drama, folks!  The world is gonna be mine. Sea by shining sea. Sadly, I'm forced to share my world with a three-ring traveling freak show. They'll be competing all around the world for another million dollars. So, let's meet our players. Courtney, Duncan, Heather, Gwen, Leshawna!"

The fourth girl that was named bumped into the back of the third, grunting.

"Are there reserve seats? I.E. can I have one not behind Heather's pony hair ponytail?"

"Um, my extensions are human hair!" Heather scowled.

"You learn something new every day," Duncan snickered, earning a smile from Gwen and a glare from Courtney.

"Lindsay, Owen, DJ, and Harold...Guys?"

There was a pause once the names were announced since they weren't coming out. Eventually, they did, with DJ gripping onto Owen for dear life.

"Sweet strawberry reserves! No!"

"He's afraid of flying, remember?"

"Aerophobia, from the Latin, as supposed to aero-nausiphobia, the fear of air sickness."

"Keep up those fascinating facts and I'm going to be aero-nausious all over you." Noah rolled his eyes.

"And returning favorites, Noah, Cody and-"

"Yo, yo, yo~ This year's winner is in the house! Uh, bus. I mean, runway~! Where's the plane, eh?" Ezekiel announced confidently.

Izzy jumped onto his back excitedly. "I know, right? Let's fly!"

"Watch out!"

The impact sent them both down to the ground, leading the people behind them to fall onto them when exiting the bus.

"Yep. Izzy's back! Also returning this season, Tyler and the co-host of Total Drama aftermath, Bridgette!"

"Yo, Chris, you forgot to introduce me."

Chris sighed, annoyed. "And Ezekiel."

Once it was time for the new players, Chris introduced them separately.

"And now, to mix things up and keep it all fresh, we're adding three new competitors! He's an honor roll student with a diplomat for a dad. And an amazing ability to charm the pants off most species. Alejandro!"

The man in question stepped out of the bus wearing a winning smile and sunglasses. He had beautifully tanned skin and dark brown hair that had the softest sheen to it. He removed his sunglasses to reveal his bright green eyes and went to help up some people who had tripped.

"Perhaps, can I assist?"

Izzy and Bridgette instantly swooned over him.

"Wow...wee!"

"I-I have a boyfriend!" Bridgette stammered.

He smirked and turned to the men.

"And, amigos, please allow me."

He helped Tyler and Ezekiel up, who gave similar reactions.

"Wow wee, eh!"

"I-I like girls." Tyler replied nervously.