Chapter 13: "Don't Disappear"

It was inevitable that Chris would get the money to get back in the air, but the same couldn't be said about banishing both teams to Economy Class.

It was the heart of night when this was enforced, ultimately confusing the majority of people. Someone must've asked about it because Sierra soon spoke up.

"Chris said he needed First Class today, for a secret special guest! And what Chris needs..."

"Chris takes. From us." Heather rolled her eyes.

Courtney walked into the room, sitting on Gwen's burnt hand.

"Ah! Sunburn!" she cried, quickly trying to blow on her damaged skin.

Courtney cringed at her sudden outburst. "Oops, sorry. How do you end up with sunburn on just one hand?"

"I..don't...know!"

Cody tugged on the collar of his shirt, anxiously.

"Here, soak your hand in this. It'll cool the burn." Courtney handed her a bucket of a white substance.

"What is it?"

"It's a mixture of green tea and bird guano."

Gwen put her hand in, feeling relief, but doing a double-take.

"Wait, guano? Is that..."

"A nicey-nice name for poop!" Heather snickered.

"Ew! Ow!" Gwen pulled her hand out.

"Poop with healing ingredients! I learned how to make it at CIT first aid weekend. It's gross, but it helps, right?"

Gwen sighed. "Yes, well, thanks for being nice...ish."

"Bonding over poop juice? Ugh, is there anyone sane left around here?"

Miranda sat on her phone scrolling to tune everything out, as usual, seated right by Sierra who typed on her laptop, loud enough to act as an answer for Heather.

"Uh, I guess not."

"Twitter update! Gwen's hand smells like Jamaican bird doo-doo, Cody is still cute, hm, sixty-seven characters, okay seventy-three left...what else can I say?"

Noah thought this was an ideal time to mock Sierra.

"Considering buying myself a life, on Fred's List. But having trouble deciding because they are all such a major improvement!"

Owen laughed, squirting milk from his nose onto Noah.

"Dude! Gross!"

"Did I get some of my nose milkshake on you? Sorry! It's the only thing that really cools off a snoot full of Jamaican scotch bonnet peppers."

He ate some peppers and his face turned bright red.

"Hot! Hot! Hot! Milk!" he drank his milk as Noah continued to make fun of Sierra.

"Must learn how to make nose shakes like Owen. That'll impress Cody!"

Owen chuckled again, making a pepper come out of his nose and bounced around the room. Miranda had to duck so it wouldn't hit her. It ended up hitting Tyler.

"Ow! Weak!"

Noah laughed, and Owen joined in. Miranda rolled her eyes, putting in her other earbud.

"Check it out! I'll shoot a pepper out whichever nostril you pick! I mean, choose!" Owen grinned.

"Yeah, 'cause one nose shake a day isn't enough," Noah said with sarcasm.

"Aw, but I'm out of milk!"

"Hey, Courtney! How much of that poop juice have you got left?" Noah snickered, making Owen laugh again.