Chapter 23: "Make Up Your Mind"

Alejandro was nothing but affectionate with Miranda once their bath came to a conclusion. Sure, they didn't get the spiciness they had initially desired when thinking about sharing First Class together, but that didn't stop the Spaniard from snuggling up to his pretty dollface. Peppering her face with kisses, keeping an insistent grip on her hand or waist, cooing sweet nothings into her ear, he was just all over her.

They took some time to blowdry each other's hair and prep for bed. Although that mainly consisted of Alejandro hogging the dryer and occasionally taking a few seconds to blow it onto her head, tickling Miranda's neck as she did her skincare.

But eventually, they settled that debacle and got dressed in comfier clothes while Miranda put her hair into a messy bun. She was feeling quite refreshed, but not sleepy despite the late hour. Since the two of them were so playful, she couldn't find the will to sleep within her.

And as much as Alejandro wanted to spend every second with her, he was awfully keen on the idea of sleeping, despite not being too tired either.

Miranda had sat down at the piano, plunking the keys without much thought behind the notes. Alejandro approached her, humming the melody in her ear and kissing her cheek. She giggled softly, shoving his cheek away.

"I'm busy, excuse you~"

"Oh, please, mi angel~ I know you want to come to bed with me."

She shrugged. "I told you if you want to go sleep, go for it. I'm staying up for a while."

"When was the last time you slept?" he questioned teasingly.

"Hm, good question. Last night I think I got...God, three, or four hours? But hey, that's more than I usually get." Miranda adjusted her glasses, pouting at her how nerdy she must've looked.

"Depriving yourself of sleep is unhealthy, dollface. Come on, at least try. For me?" Alejandro sighed.

"Ugh, I'm not even tired~" Miranda groaned.

"Can't you at least come to lay with me, dollface?"

He pulled her up from the piano bench and into a rather convincing hug. Miranda huffed, hugging him back reluctantly.

"Fine... Just quit calling me dollface." she rolled her eyes, snickering.

"But the word fits you like a glove, how could I do such a thing?" Alejandro purred.

He led her over and laid down on one of the golden chairs. She hesitantly crawled onto the chair as well, settling her head in the crook of Alejandro's neck, her hand delicately tracing lines over his chest. His hand immediately went into her freshly cleaned hair, his nails softly scratching her scalp. This sensation seemingly put her into a trance. Alejandro grinned as she quietly swooned.

"I will never get over how gorgeous you are, my doll."

Miranda hummed softly, stifling a yawn. She figured resting her eyes for a moment wouldn't hurt.

Alejandro stayed awake, watching her slowly but surely fall asleep. Once that time came, he carefully picked her up and stood up, gently setting her back on the chair. The poor girl was out like a light, she hadn't reacted in the slightest. He took one last second to admire her adorable sleeping face, pushing away any hair from it, and kissed her cheek before leaving First Class.

As soon as he did, his villainy shined back through his smirk. He cautiously made his way into Chris's quarters. In the center of the room was a hyperbolic chamber, fogged by air. Alejandro rubbed the glass, seeing Chris inside, fast asleep.

Seeing that his coast was clear, he turned around to view a desk with a laptop sitting on it. Quickly, he booted it up, navigated the files, and opened the live feed coming from the security cameras placed all around the jumbo jet. One shot was of Miranda sleeping in First Class, and another was of Sierra and Cody sleeping in Economy Class. He grinned wickedly upon finding his targets.