14

ARIA

A shiver was sent down my spine. I was tense, but he tightened his grip and the comfort of it made me relax in his hold. I sighed in content, circling my arms around his neck as his warm mouth moved against mine. I hadn't been kissed in so long that it felt foreign, but I welcomed it and enjoyed it.

He moaned deeply, and it was a sound I wanted to hear over and over again. Sandro slid his hand from my waist, sliding around my hips before finding its way to my lower back. He stopped right above my ass.

It was evident that he wanted to touch me, but he was letting me decide how far I'd like to take it.

"Fuck," he whispered, lips not leaving mine. "I've wanted to do this-" he didn't complete the sentence, instead he pulled me closer until the space between us didn't exist.

His lips were soft, full and felt so overwhelmingly good that it had me opening my mouth for him. Sandro took the opportunity immediately, stroking his tongue on my lower lip before finding my own. It felt amazing, and he tasted even better.

Our tongues didn't fight, as he let me control the pace of the kiss. He made me feel as I were the one in charge, even when he cupped my cheek and tilted my head for a deeper angle.

I bit his lip, pulling it between my teeth and then giving it a soothing suck. I heard him let out a small gasp, and it was the confidence booster I needed to wrap my fingers around his wrist, giving him the push of encouragement I know he was seeking for. And he understood immediately.

He grunted, reaching down to my ass and wasted no time in grabbing it over my dress. "Oh, bellissima," his touch was purposeful, and when he grinded me into him, I felt the very hard erection between his legs.

I should stop.

There was no harm in kissing him and judging from the throb on my clit, I was enjoying every moment of it. And I hated how badly I wanted more and more.

I should really stop.

Sandro's hand paused for a second and slowly I felt him lower his fingers to the back of my thigh. Then his hand delved underneath my dress and there was a moment of stillness where he waited for me to protest, and I didn't have it in me to deny what he wanted. He grabbed onto the bare skin of my ass and the both of us moaned into the others mouth. Shit. I loved the way his hand felt on me, and I could tell that he liked it too.

As much as I wanted to go further, I couldn't.

My lips departed from his, and he didn't stop me. He was grinning and his eyes were glazed over, as if he had enjoyed it just as much as I had.

"That was..." he breathed, and I chuckled because he was making me feel like a giddy teenager. I looked down, and there was a big bulge clearly visible through his pants. My eyes widened. Now that was...holy shit.

He followed my gaze and shrugged uncaringly. "You're beautiful. What do you expect?"

Sandro took my hand, interlacing his fingers through mine. "Let's go?"

I nodded, smoothing out my hair while I caught my breath.

I shouldn't have stopped.

*

We arrived at a restaurant. A fancy and elegant restaurant that reeked of wealth.

"You know, I would have been fine with McDonalds's or something," I muttered, staring at the beautiful place out of the car window while Sandro reversed into a parking.