24

ALESSANDRO

The pain I felt suddenly didn't exist anymore. It vanished, only to be replaced by an unfathomable and overwhelming feeling of need for the beautiful woman on her knees for me.

Aria gazed up, her hand still wrapped around my dick and her lips slightly parted. Her cheeks were flushed – and I couldn't tell if it was an outcome of the steamy shower, or our intimate position. Either way, it was a pleasant fucking view.

Her eyelashes were wet, and her hair soaked. It was a lot longer than I thought, as the weight of the water stretched her curls down her back and almost reached her ass. I stroked a few loose strands away from her face, unable to resist the urge to caress the back of my fingers over her cheek.

I couldn't tear my eyes away from her, too busy admiring how gorgeous she was. Especially because her earrings were the only thing on her body.

Aria inhaled deeply, biting her lower lip as her eyes dropped back down to straight ahead of her. She didn't look nervous, and her face was relaxed. I paid attention to her body language, noticing that there wasn't a hint of tension in her shoulders.

She seemed like she wanted to do it, and the thought nearly sent me into bliss. The feeling was beyond indescribable.

I was already painfully hard, throbbing and aching for her to touch me. My knees almost gave in when her fist tightened around me and started stroking. I let out a low moan, clasping my hand around the back of her neck. I wanted her eyes on me.

The craving came full force, and I ran my thumb over her soft lips. She gave my finger a kiss, right before leaning forward to slide her warm tongue over my tip. I let out a gasp, not expecting it and I instantly wanted more.

"Fuck, Sandro-" Aria breathed, and the sound of her sultry voice had my dick pulsing harder. Her hands unravelled from me, dropping down between her thighs where she kept them.

I see.

"Open that pretty mouth, baby," I whispered, grasping her chin as I tilted her head backwards slightly. Her mouth opened immediately, all too eager.

I stopped myself from palming her head, just wanting her to take her time with it. But Aria, yet again, proved me wrong. Her hand ran up my thigh, her nails painted a pale pink and the colour of it contrasted against the dark ink on my skin. She interlaced her fingers with my own, guiding me to the back of her head and I quickly realised that she didn't mind me taking control. In fact, she yearned for it.

She looked up at me, dropping her hands again. My heart went crazy in my chest, just seeing her in that position and then she wrapped her lips around my tip and I was sure my heart missed a beat or two. I let out a small sound, unable to hold myself back. Aria moaned, and the slight tremor of her vocal chords had me struggling to maintain my balance.

She sucked, hallowing her cheeks and I groaned at the same time she did. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, wondering how it was possible for her mouth to feel so good.

I held her hair, holding her still as I moved my hips. It was slow, and I felt the underside of my dick graze against her wet tongue.

"That feels so good. You're doing so good," I struggled to speak, my voice shaking mid-sentence. My praise was the encouragement that she needed, and she pushed me further into her mouth until my dick hit the back of her throat. Saliva trailed down her chin, but I don't think she cared as she gagged around me. My eyes rolled back, my jaw clenching as I breathed through my nose.

It was a feeling too powerful for words to explain.

She pulled out, breaking eye-contact only to run her tongue over the length. When my leg twitched, I caught the smirk on her lips. She liked the effect she had on me, giving me little kisses and licks until I couldn't stand it anymore.