39

a/n: nothing bad happens in this chapter!!

ALESSANDRO

Aria driving my car shouldn't have been as hot as it was. She was relaxed in the seat, holding the bottom of the steering wheel as we waited for the light to turn green.

I sat next to her, absolutely in awe but she only seemed unfazed while she tapped her fingers to the gentle beat of the music playing. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She sat open legs, a seatbelt across her stomach and chest, nestled right between where I wanted to be.

I never thought I'd be jealous of a fucking seatbelt.

"I love this car," Aria said, gliding her hand over the steering wheel when she made a turn. Her nails were long—painted her favourite pale pink and she had a small ring on her index finger. The necklace was clasped around her neck, and fuck---I wanted my hand to be there instead.

I wiped my palms on my pants, lowering the window to let the fresh and cold air in.

"You can have it," I stated. Aria chuckled, turning in her seat to look at the blind spot before merging into the other lane.

"That's funny," she said, reaching over to give me a pat on my thigh.

"I'm not even joking," I said, taking her hand in mine. I wasn't—but the look on her face told me that she didn't believe me. She gave me a small squeeze, a smile lingering on her lips. I loved that I got to be the one admiring her while she focused on driving.

Keeping her eyes on the road, her hand reached higher up my thigh—until she felt how fucking hard I was. Her expression dropped, her lip getting pulled between her teeth. It wasn't anything I had control of, and just having her that close to me had that sort of effect whether I wanted it to or not.

She cleared her throat, shifting in her seat but her hand never let go of me, "Sandro?"

"Yeah?"

"How dark is this tint from the outside?"

Oh?

I looked out the window. We could see out—but my tint was dark enough for the inside to be completely darkened. "Pitch black,"

Aria hummed, nodding her head. I watched as she glanced at the clock, and then her surroundings. We were off the freeway, now on a secluded road with greenery surrounding us. I let my fingers wrap around hers, placing it right where I wanted it.

Aria's chest fell—her breath shuddering as she stoked her hand, sliding over my pants and I had to stop my eyes from fluttering close. She was barely touching me—barely applying any pressure, but I could feel every movement. Every caress. She swallowed hard, gazing at the rear-view mirror and seeing the empty road.

I witnessed the exact moment when her mind was made up.

"Fuck. Okay," she said, making sure the road was clear before she made a turn and we were off the gravel and underneath a massive tree.

I thanked the heavens that my car was as dark as the night. I was also thankful that that part of town was the least occupied—Carlo preferred having his house in the middle of nowhere.

Aria switched the ignition off and then her eyes locked with mine and our motives seemed to be in sync. I reached underneath the seat, pushing it back while she moved over the centre console until she was straddling me.

Her pussy met my covered crotch and I groaned when she kissed me. Her hands held my cheeks, her tongue slipping into my mouth and I sucked on it. I was hard—to the point that it was starting to hurt. It didn't help that her thighs were on each side of me.