Chapter 1

It's been over a year since Ethan left in search of adventure. He and his girlfriend Gamora had been across the galaxy having the time of there lives, they had been together for six months now. They were listening to music as they were flying through space.

Ethan had to goad her into singing along, and she began to smile as she sang along. They then got a message from his family asking if had the time to visit. To which he was hesitant, but Gamora wanted to meet them if she was going be apart of his life, she wanted to know his family too. Big mistake, Gamora.

Ethan:
You sure you want to meet them, they're pretty much fucked up.

Gamora:
Babe, I want to see where you come from, you've seen where I came from, it's only fair.

She said with a seductive smile. He knew what that smile meant, and decided to turn the Milano around, and fly towards Earth.

Gamora:
Works everytime.

She said smugly.

Meanwhile:

We see Morty sleeping in his bed, when Rick stumbled into his room drunkenly, and turns on the light.

Rick:
Morty! You gotta come on. You got--... you gotta come with me.

Morty woke up, and started to rub his eyes.

Morty:
What, Rick? What's going on?

Rick:
I got a surprise for you, Morty.

Morty:
It's the middle of the night. What are you talking about?

He spills alcohol on Morty's bed as he fell next to it.

Rick:
Come on, I got a surprise for you.

He drags Morty by the ankle

Rick:
Come on, hurry up.

He pulls Morty out of his bed and into the hall.

Morty:
Ow! Ow! You're tugging me too hard!

He said as he was being drug out of his bed.

Rick:
We gotta go, gotta get outta here, come on. Got a surprise for you Morty.

They were now in his ship.

Rick:
What do you think of this... flying vehicle, Morty? I built it outta stuff I found in the garage.

Morty:
Yeah, I remember this, you took Ethan in it last year remember?

Rick:
O-oh- I- I forgotten (burps) that!

Morty:
Is this the surprise?

He questioned.

Rick:
Morty. I had to... I had to do it. I had- I had to- I had to make a bomb, Morty. I had to create a bomb.

Morty:
What?! A bomb?!

Rick:
We're gonna drop it down there just get a whole fresh start, Morty. Create a whole fresh start.

Morty:
T-t-that's absolutely crazy!

Rick:
Come on, Morty. Just take it easy, Morty. It's gonna be good. Right now, we're gonna go pick up your little friend Jessica.

Morty was taken back by this.