Rixty Minutes

Smith Residence. The Smith Family and Rick are sitting in the living room watching TV.

Bachelor (on TV):
Cynthia...

Jerry:
Oh, my God! No, no..!

Summer:
I told you!

Beth:
Hold on.

Bachelor (on TV):
Will you please... NOT marry me-- I choose Veronica.

Summer:
What?

Jerry:
Yes!

Beth:
Called it.

Summer:
Why would he choose Veronica?

Jerry:
Because he loves her?

Rick:
Well if it's any consolation, Summer, none of it mattered, and the entire show is stupid.

Ethan, and Gamora were then seen walking in the house hand and hand.

Ethan:
What show's stupid?

Rick:
The Batchelor.

He said waving his hands giving a little flare.

Ethan:
[Groans] I hate that piece of shit.

Summer:
You can't be serious.

Ethan:
Summer I've flown from one side of this galaxy to another, and seen a lot of crazy stuff, but that show right there, that's something else.

Gamora:
I'm sorry but a lot of your Earth shows are terrible.

Jerry:
That's bull crap!

Rick:
I agree.

Jerry:
Okay, I've got an idea, Rick: you show us your concept of "good TV", and we'll crap all over that.

Rick:
[stands, walking to the TV] I thought you'd never ask.

disconnects and drops cable box, which breaks upon impact to the floor.

Jerry:
Hey!

Morty:
Oh, cool! Is that crystallized Xanthonite? It conducts electrons across dimensions.

Rick:
[working on the cable box] 20% accurate, as usual, [snatching the remote from Morty] Morty.

Ethan:
It can scan different universes for possibilities that can be used to determine which universe is the most similar to the current reality. They can transmit particles across timelines. They can easily alter the flow of time, such as freezing time. But if I had to guess I'd say your using it to give us cable to see television from any and all possible realities.

Rick:
[reconnecting the cable box as the TV buffers] As usual, you are correct Ethan. I just upgraded our cable package with programming from every conceivable reality.

Jerry:
Wait, does that mean we get Showtime Extreme?

Rick:
How about Showtime Extreme in a world where man evolved from corn? [turns on TV]

Corn Man 1 (on TV):
We're not so different. We're both corn of action.

Corn Man 2 (on TV):
Yeah... But one of us is dead corn! [shoots Corn Man 1]

Summer:
Bor-ing.

Rick:
Summer, [belch] you just spent [belch] three months watching a man choose a fake wife.