S2 Mortynight Run

[In Rick's Ship in Outer Space]

Morty is seen driving, Rick is sitting in the passenger seat, and Jerry is in the back.

Rick:
Learning to fly this thing, Morty, it's gonna be really liberating. Y-Y-You're gonna be free to go on all kinds of errands for me.

Morty:
Cool.

Rick:
*points out the window* See that planet right there? Don't fly too close to that planet. Someone'll come out and try to wash your windshield. (Rick's phone rings.) Hold on. *picks up* Yup. Yeah, I have it. Where do you wanna meet? Alright, cool. *hangs up* Alright Morty, lesson's over. We got some business to attend to a few lightminutes south of here.

Jerry:
Oh, you still use 'south' in space?

Rick:
*startled* WHOA! Jesus, Jerry, what the hell are you doing here?!

Jerry:
What are you talking about? We agreed a boy's father should be present when he's learning to drive.

Rick:
I guess I remember that. *rubs forehead* Wow. And you've just been back there this whole time? Amazing. Well we don't have time to take him to Earth, Morty. Head for 3124-917.

Jerry:
*chuckles* Cool! Looks like I'm comin' along for an adventure!

Rick:
Yep.

[In Empty space]

Morty:
This is where we're going?

Rick:
Nope. (An asteroid-like mass materializes before them.) This is. You can park in a handicapped spot, Morty. Anything with less than eight limbs is considered disabled here.

(Morty parks clumsily.)

[In the Jerryboree]

Human Music plays in the lobby as Rick signs Jerry in.

Jerry-Sitter:
Well look at this fella. *pinches Jerry's cheek* Aren't you handsome?

Jerry:
Thank you! I'm Jerry. *extends hand*

Jerry-Sitter:
*as if speaking to a child* Oh, I know you are. Did you come here in a spaceship?

She guides Jerry through a set of doors.

Jerry:
I'm travelling with my son and father-in-law. Uh, wait, are they coming?

Jerry-Sitter:
Oh, they'll be back soon.

Jerry:
What?

A set of sliding doors open, revealing a room full of Jerrys from different dimensions.

Pajama Jerry:
I don't know how this works!

Underpants Jerry:
Help me!

Jerry:
What the hell?

Pajama Jerry:
I know, right?

Tuxedo Jerry:
*enters room* Oh, what the hell?

Jerry:
I know, right?

[In the Jerryboree Lobby]

Morty:
*looking at a pamphlet* Jerryboree? You created a daycare for my dad?

Rick:
You kidding? I wish I had this idea. Well... I did have this idea, but I wish I was the version of me that owned it. That guy's rich.

Receptionist:
Don't forget to check the reason for your drop-off.