S2. Get Shwifty

A giant yellow head flies through space toward Earth. The Earth catches fire and land masses start collapsing as the wind picks up.

A man takes a golf swing in the middle of the storm. A large piece of land drops out in front of him, leaving a large hole.

Man:
Hey, golf is easy now!

The hole gets larger and the man falls in.

Man:
Aahh! Golf is hard again! Golf is hard agaaaaaaain!

A news anchor in a raincoat, Terry, is downtown with people panicking in the background as the giant head stares blankly at Earth. A news title says “ArmagHEADdon?!”.

Terry:
The view here is the same as yours, Jim. A giant head has entered Earth’s gravity, triggering climate change and natural disasters we thought were impossible for at least another eight years.

Jim:
(in news studio) Let’s not make this political, Terry. Do we know what this giant head wants?

Giant Head clears its throat, creating a large wind blast.

Giant Head:
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT.

winds pick up and the tides change rapidly with its speech.

Terry:
Jim, you heard *static* said, “Show me what you got.”

Giant Head:
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT. I WANT TO SEE WHAT YOU GOT. (lamp post falls over, Terry runs out of frame)

Rick turns off the TV, they are on the couch.

Rick:
Oh boy. Time to go, Morty. Ethan get any other Ethans you can find for your performance.

Ethan:
Got it.

Ethan gets ready and kisses his Fiancés goodbye, and his kids goodbye.

Morty:
Uhh, where?

Rick puts on sunglasses.

Rick:
The Pentagon. I mean, not THE Pentagon. *burp* The lame one, here on Earth.

Rick and Morty walk out of frame.

At the house, winds still blow strongly. Summer, Beth and Jerry are standing outside.

Summer:
Is it God? If it’s God, do we get out of school?

Beth:
It’s not God, Summer.

Jerry:
She’s allowed to think it’s God if she wants, honey!

Beth:
Shut up, Jerry.

Jerry:
Ok…

Rick and Morty pull out of the garage in the ship.

Beth:
Dad, what do you know about this?

Rick:
Morty and I are going to look into it. You guys hold tight.

Mr. Goldenfold arrives on a moped.

Mr. Goldenfold:
Scary stuff, huh? Pretty freaky. Hi, I’m Morty’s math teacher. I’m also part of the street team inviting folks to the church downtown so we can pray together.

Beth:
How is praying going to help?

Mr. Goldenfold:
Ma’am, a giant head in the sky is controlling the weather. Did you wanna play checkers? Let’s be rational! I’ll see you at God’s house! (leaves)

Pentagon war room, everyone is arguing.

President:
Gentlemen, gentlemen, one at a time! Simon?