Raising Gazorpazorp

We see Rick, and Morty at a pawn shop in space.

Rick:
Look, I'm not paying 70 smidgens for a broken defraculator.

Morty was seen looking around the Pawn shop at all the items.

Alien:
That is multiphase quantum resonator,

Rick:
Well, does it defraculate?

Alien:
Fuck no.

Rick:
Then -- then -- then it's a broken defraculator,

Morty then sees a sexdoll, and goes to look at it.

Alien:
Like you would even know dick about fraculation! Your planet just got cellphones, and the coverage still sucks!

Rick:
Yeah, yeah, and your species eat sulfur, So, let's say 60 smidgens, I tell you what -- I'll do you a favor, I'll throw in a fart,

Morty then comes over to Rick.

Morty:
Hey, uh, Rick, um, you think maybe I could get something from this place, like a souvenir, like, just to have ---like, something cool, you know?

Rick:
Not here, Morty, We'll stop somewhere else, because, you know, there's always another pawn shop,

Morty:
Oh, okay, I just, um -- you know, I thought that robot over there looked pretty cool, you know?

Rick:
Oh, it looks cool, huh? That's why you want it?

He asked knowing what Morty actually wants to do with it.

Morty:
Yeah! You know, I mean, it's different from the stuff on earth, and, you know, you take me to all these crazy places across the galaxy, and, you know, I don't really have anything to to remember all those trips by, It'd be kind of cool, like a souvenir, You know, like, what if you passed away or died or something? I wouldn't even have anything to remember all the cool stuff we did, you know?

Rick walks up to the counter with money in hand.

Rick:
Okay, 60 for the resonator, and my grandson wants the sex robot.

Cut to the family eating breakfast at the dinner table. In an uncomfortable silence as they were listening to the squeaks of Morty's bed. Beth, Ethan, and Gamora were unfazed by it for it was normal. Rick didn't give a shit, Jerry, and Summer were seriously uncomfortable.

Summer:
So, we're just going to pretend this isn't happening? I'm not saying that's a bad idea -- just asking,

Jerry:
Rick, why would you let Morty bring that thing into our house?!

Rick:
I don't know, What do you want from me? He thi-- he thou-- he thou-- he th-- he thought it looked cool, You know what I mean?

Suddenly Morty walked into the dining room wearing boxers.

Morty:
Whew!

He took long gulps of the orange juice, before coming to a stop.

Morty:
Ahh, All right, Back to -- back to -- b-back upstairs.

He runs back to his room, and the creaking of the bed continues.

Jerry:
Well, I'm intervening.

Suddenly Gamora took out her God Slayer, and stabs the floor making a loud noise. Jerry terrified slowly sat back down.

Beth:
Thank you, Gamora. You'll turn him into Ralph Fiennes in "Red Dragon," if you intervene. He's at that age, Let's just be proud of him,