S2 A Rickle in Time

We see Ethan dancing around without a care in the world. And time was still frozen, and the house was repaired with a few additions to the house. They had installed a basement apartment for Ethan, Gamora, and Ko-rel. It was nice and spacious.

Ethan even got the Meeseeks to help, and filled it with furniture that was taken from various stores

Ethan even got the Meeseeks to help, and filled it with furniture that was taken from various stores. Ko-rel called it stealing, but the three of them needed their own space if Ko-rel was going to live there. The reason for this, was they all had recently found out that Ko-rel, and Gamora had gotten pregnant while time was frozen. Both of them were now officially 6 months pregnant today, and each month Rick had shown his disappointment in Ethan for not keeping it in his pants.

Rick:
You've seriously screwed us, you idiot.

Ethan:
Hey we finished the house months ago, you three were the ones who said let's enjoy it longer. Well.....

He gestured to two irritated pregnant women.

Ko-rel:
I didn't come here to be stuck on a time frozen planet forever. So whatever punishment you're about to receive take it like adults.

Gamora:
This happened during the party.

She said rubbing her belly that was visibly bigger than Ko-rel's.

Gamora:
So just un-freeze time already. I want our kids to meet their grandmother eventually.

Morty:
What about their grandfather?

Ko-rel/Gamora:
We'll see.

They said in monotone.

Rick:
Fine.

While they were getting ready, Ethan turned to Ko-rel, and Gamora.

Ethan:
Hey, a little heads up when time plays again our time will be a little different. So put these on.

 So put these on