Rick Potion No. 9

The scene opens to Ethan, and Morty's school.Morty is standing at his locker.

Principal Vagina: (over the intercom, while the students talk) Principal Vagina here, don't let the name fool you, I'm very much in charge, reminding you that tonight is our annual flu season dance. I don't know how many times I have to say this but if you have the flu, stay home, the flu season dance is about awareness, not celebration. You don't bring dead babies to Passover.

Morty watches Jessica with her friends at a nearby locker

Jessica's friend:
(to Jessica) Hey.

Morty:
Ohhh. Okay, here we go.

He walks over to Jessica and her friends.

Morty:
(Nervously) H-Heyy Jessica, ughh.

Jessica:
What's up Morty? *sneezes*

Morty:
Ugghh

Brad then butts in.

Brad:
What are you doing?

Morty:
Ummm...

Brad:
Wait, wait, Were you about to talk... to her?

Morty:
Well, I mean, I was thinking about it.

Brad:
Dude, Stay in your league! Look at how hot she is! You don't see me going to a bigger school, in a wealthier district and hittin' on their prettiest girl!

Jessica:
(sarcastically) Gee, thanks, Brad.

Jessica and Brad walk away.

Brad:
I throw balls far. You want good words, date a languager.

Morty stands at the locker alone and looks down in disappointment.

Later that night, Morty was at home in the kitchen with Jerry. Jerry is making a sandwich and talking to Morty at the counter

Jerry:
Eh, Try not to worry about it, Morty. You're a good kid, and there's not a premium on that right now, but you'll be getting girls sometime after Brad's out of shape.

Morty:
(Plays with a cookie in sadness) You're missing the point, Dad. I don't want girls, I want Jessica!

Jerry:
Ahhh, well, (gets another jar of sauce out of the cupboard) I remember feeling that way about a young lady named your mom, and that's not an urban dis, your mom was my Jessica. I remember the first time I saw her, I thought...

Rick:
(enters and interrupts Jerry) I should get her pregnant, then she'll have to marry me.

He grabs a glass from a cupboard.

Jerry:
I beg your pardon, Rick, INAPPROPRIATE.

He said as he points to Morty.

Rick:
(grabs ice from out of the freezer)(sarcastically) Sorry, please proceed with your story about banging my daughter in high school. (gets juice out of the refrigerator) I'm not sure you want to take romantic advice from this guy, Morty, his marriage is hanging from a thread.