Close Rick-Counters

The Smith family is seen sitting around the table eating breakfast. The viewer at this point doesn't know that this scene is set in a dimension that is not Dimension C-137 with a different Smith family, but this will be apparent at the end of the scene. Ethan, and Gamora are not present in this one.

Beth:
So dad, guess what tomorrow is...

Rick:
Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday.

Beth:
No... well, it might be...

Rick:
It is.

Beth:
Fine, but also, tomorrow is your two year anniversary back in our lives. I'm gonna make you flying saucer-shaped pancakes.

An:(I'm changing the time he'd been back because of Ethan).

Rick:
Oh, there's no need to do that, Beth. Regular pancakes are fine.

A portal appears on their wall and Evil Rick and Evil Morty emerge from it carrying a gun and a tranquilizer respectively. Evil Rick shoots Rick in the head and kills him. Evil Morty shoots Morty in the shoulder with his tranquilizer and he passes out. Evil Morty then drags Morty across the breakfast table and he and Evil Rick drag Morty through the portal, and the portal disappears. The family screams in horror the entire time.

The Smith family, and Gamora is seen sitting around the table eating breakfast, except for Ethan who was not present. This scene takes place in Dimension C-137.

Beth:
Happy anniversary, dad!

Rick:
Oh, I get it. Regular pancakes are already shaped like flying saucers. [takes bite] Mmm, I should be making you breakfast for putting up with me.

Jerry:
Should be making us a whole restaurant.

Beth:
Nonsense, we couldn't be happier to have you around. I just wish I got to see more of you.

Three armed Ricks come into the room through a portal.

Rick 1:
Rick Sanchez of Earth dimension C-137. You are under arrest for crimes against alternate Ricks by the authority of the transdimensional council of Ricks.

Jerry:
Hey! What the heck?

Rick 1:
Neutralise the Jerry.

Jerry:
Wait, no!

Rick 2 shoots at Jerry, freezing him.

Summer:
Dad!

Beth:
Dad!

Morty:
Rick!

Rick (C-137):
Everybody relax. If I know these a-holes, and I am these a-holes, they just wanna haul me to their stupid clubhouse and waste my time with a bunch of questions. Let's get it over with.

Rick 1:
Bring his mo-[belches]-orty, and grab the deadliest woman in the galaxy.

Morty:
Oh, man.

Gamora:
Get your hands off me, you parasites!

Rick 1:
Ooh, she's a feisty one.

The Ricks laugh as they too grabbed Morty.

Rick (C-137):
Leave my [belches] Morty out of this!

Rick 1:
You lost the right to have a say in these things when you refused to join [belches] the council.

Beth:
Wait, wh-wh-wh-what about Jerry?

Rick (C-137):
Will you at least unfreeze my daughter's idiot?