Anatomy Park

Outside, there is snow on the ground. The Smith house is decorated for Christmas, and Jerry can be heard singing Last King Christmas.

The kitchen is a mess of food in various stages of preparation. Jerry pulls a ham out of the oven as he sings.

Jerry:
Last King Christmas last arrived on the Christmas Christmas! *stops singing and smells the ham* Mmm... Jerry, you are really giving it to this ham.

Jerry enters the living room, where a tree stands with presents underneath it. Beth and Morty are occupied on tablets while Summer uses her smartphone.

Jerry: 
Um, Merry Christmas? *puts his hands on his hips* Helloooo? My parents are coming over for the first time in years! Can we stow the gadgets and look alive?

Beth: 
Alive? For your parents?

Jerry snags her tablet away and stows it in a stocking.

Jerry: 
Good one.

Beth: 
Hey man!

Jerry: 
You ‘hey man’! This holiday is about humanity.

Morty: 
*not looking up from his tablet* You know, I thought it was about being born half-God or something.

Jerry: 
Okay, whatever. All electronic items are going in the stocking. Now.

Morty: 
*hands over his tablet* Ohhhh...

Summer: 
Dad, I'm not giving you my phone.

Jerry: 
Put it in the stocking, Summer, or I'm joining Facebook.

Summer gasps and drops her phone in the stocking.

Jerry:
Where's Ethan?

Beth:
He went off planet with Gamora to catch a bounty.

She said still upset that her tablet was taken away.

Jerry:
He what!?

Morty:
He went to kill a wanted alien for something, but he's making money doing.

Jerry:
It doesn't matter if he's making money, those jobs are dangerous, and he.....

Beth:
He's making 40,000 Units.

Summer:
Is that, like a lot of money?

Beth:
Well according to Ethan, a Unit is 2.33 USD. So 40,000 Units is 93,200 USD.

Jerry:
Well...... it doesn't matter I don't want him doing those kind of jobs.

He said putting his foot down.

Beth:
Well, he's going to do it whether you like it not. Besides he's got Gamora watching him.

Jerry:
Yeah, about her...

Beth:
Jerry, don't you start.

Jerry:
She's 19, and he's 17 clearly a red flag here. It's....

She got out of her chair and got into his face. To which he flinched in fear.

Beth:
So what? He's happy, and I want to keep it that way.

Jerry:
Yes, dear.

Suddenly Rick was heard.

Rick: 
*offscreen* Ho ho ho, everybody.

Rick and Ruben enter the house and Jerry approaches them.

Jerry: 
More like whoa whoa whoa. What is this? My parents are coming!