M. Night Shaym-Aliens!

We see Rick is dissecting a rat in his garage.

Rick:
T-t-t-this is just sloppy craftsmanship.

Morty:
Hey, Rick. Boy, sure is really especially beautiful out there today, huh?

Rick:
Oh, yes, Morty. It's almost unbelievable, isn't it?

Morty:
Yeah, you know? There's something about the air. And just the way the sunshine is.

Rick:
Oh, sure, buddy. Yeah. Sure. B-brilliant. Very convincing.

Morty:
Wha... convincing?

Rick:
Oh! Responsive, too! In real time! I love it!

Morty:
Uhh....okay.

Beth:
*robotic* I'm going to work. Morty, good morning. Dad, good morning. I am going to work. Goodbye.

Beth drives away.

Morty:
What's with Mom?

Rick:
Oh, what's with Mom? So, you're saying that she's acting weird? How soph-*burp*-isticated. Careful, guys. You're gonna burn out the CPU with this one.

Morty:
Okay, you know what, Rick? You're acting weird, too.

Rick:
Whatever, quote-unquote "Morty."

Morty:
Alright, well I'll see you after school.

He the walks into the side of the garage, and hits his head, and falls over.

Morty:
Ow! Oof! Ugh! Damn it! I'm all right. I'm okay.

He said as he got up, and left.

Rick:
I wonder where Ethan is, he usually goes to school with Morty.

He said rubbing is chin.

Ethan was seen walking through his ship with a smile on his face, and for some reason Morty was with him. "Autograph: Turn up the radio" was blaring on the speaker systems. He was in his Star-Lord Jacket, and was walking to the pilot's chair, where Morty was in the chair to the in front to the right. Morty then turned to his brother.

Morty:
Ethan, are you sure about this? I mean Rick could be on some sort of mission without us.

Ethan:
When have I ever been wrong about such things, little brother? In trouble or not we have to see if he's okay.

Morty:
Oh... okay. The coordinates to his implant is in the nav computer. Why does Rick have one?

Ethan:
I put it in him sometime ago.

He said as he was getting ready for a jump to lightspeed.

Morty:
Why did you put one in him?

He questioned.

Ethan:
Because he asked me to.

He said in a calm tone.

Morty knew that he wasn't lying by the look on his face. Ethan then jumped to lightspeed, and the Milano disappeared into the distance.

Meanwhile:

Morty is apparently attending school too.

Mr. Goldenfold:
Alright, who can tell me what 5 x 9 is?

Students whisper not knowing the answer, then Mr. Goldenfold called on Morty.

Mr. Goldenfold:
Morty?