Chapter 2.

Jerry and Summer are in the living room. Jerry is flipping through channels on TV and Summer is texting.

TV:
Coin collecting is considered the perfect hobby.

He changed the channel.

TV:
...beautiful putt right there good birdie.
That's only the eighth birdie of the day.

Snuffles walks up to Jerry are sits there, looking at him.

Jerry:
What? Why are you looking at me? You want to go outside? Outside? (Sigh)
(Jerry opens the door to let Snuffles out but he still just stands there)

Jerry:
Outside?
(Snuffles pees on the carpet)
Jerry: Are you kidding me?! Come on!
Summer: Oh, my God.

Morty hears his dad yelling and runs into the room to check up on him

Morty:
What's wrong?

Jerry:
Your idiot dog!

He shouted.

Morty:
Oh, he he didn't mean it, dad. Did you, snuffles? You're a good boy.

Ethan, and Gamora then walked in.

Jerry:
Don't praise him now, Morty! He just peed on the carpet! Bad dog! Bad!

Jerry grabs Snuffles by the head and stuffs his face into the pee puddle just as Rick walks in.

Rick:
Morty, come on. I need your help tonight.

Jerry:
Hey, wait, hold on a second, Rick. You wouldn't by any chance have some sort of crazy science thing you could whip up that might help make this dog a little smarter, would you?

Ethan:
Uh-oh.

Rick:
I thought the whole point of having a dog was to feel superior, Jerry. If I were you, I wouldn't pull that thread. Come on, Morty.

Jerry:
Listen, Rick, if you're gonna stay here rent-free and use my son for your stupid science, the least you could do is put a little bit of it to use for the family. You make that dog smart or Morty's grounded!

Ethan:
Dad, that's not a good idea.

Summer:
Ha-ha!

Morty:
Aw, man!

Rick:
Boy, you really got me up against a wall this time, Jerry.

Ethan:
And there he goes.

Rick goes into the garage and quickly whips up a helmet and comes back and puts it on Snuffles.

Rick:
All right, Ruffles What's his name?

Morty:
Snuffles.

Rick:
Snuffles, shake.

Snuffles understands his and shakes

Rick:
Roll over.

Snuffles rolls over.

Rick:
Go to the bathroom.

Snuffles goes out of the room, a toilet flush is heard, and then he returns.

Jerry:
Holy crap!

Summer:
No way.

Rick:
Yeah, you're at the top of your game now, Jerry. Have fun. Come on, Morty.

Rick, and Morty went to the garage.

Ethan:
Babe, I'm begging you to tell me that we have a job offer, anywhere.