S2. Auto Erotic Assimilation

In the middle of space we see beautiful planets, stars, colors all together, and Music was heard.

We then see the Milano flying through space.

The scene then cuts to inside the ship, where Ethan was singing and dancing while he was in the pilot's seat

The scene then cuts to inside the ship, where Ethan was singing and dancing while he was in the pilot's seat. Then slowly to Rick who was slightly liking the song then to Summer who had her arms crossed, and was huffing and puffing. Then Morty who was singing along with the song, badly.

Summer:
Can anyone tell me why Ethan picks the music.

All but Summer:
It's his/my ship!

Summer:
Jeez, sorry!

Suddenly a distress beacon alert chimes.

Rick:
Oh yeah, distress beacon! [belches] Yeah baby!

Ethan:
Already ahead of you. This'll be fun.

He inputs the coordinates, and altered the course.

Morty:
You two are excited about that?

Rick:
The first rule of space travel kids, is always check out distress beacons; nine out of ten times its a ship full of dead aliens and a bunch of free shit! One out of ten times its a deadly trap, but I'm ready to roll those dice!

[flying toward S.S. Independence]

Ethan, Rick, Morty, and Summer are then seen entering a corridor

Summer:
Seems like something terrible happened here.

Rick:
Yeah. Cha-ching. Oh yeah, if you find a room full of eggs, don't shy away from it, give one of them a shake. Those facehuggers are worth more than this ship.

Rick is spray-painting a symbol on a closed door.

Morty:
Uh, what's that?

Rick:
This will make the cops write it up as a looting by the Korblocks.

Summer:
That's horrible!

Rick:
I hear you man, cops are racist.

A door behind them opens with six crewmembers.

Rick:
Oh, hey! You're alive! Thank God.

Female alien:
Can you help us? Our planet was taken over by some kind of [pauses] entity! It absorbed the minds of our people!

Male alien 1:
We didn't notice until it was too late. The people it takes over, they look like your friends, your family, your leaders, but they're not, themselves any more; They're part of It.