S2. The Ricks must be crazy

We see Rick, Ethan, Morty, and Summer walking away from Egan Cinema.

Ethan:
That was so awesome!

Rick:
I'm genuinely surprised that Gamora, and Ko-rel let you come here.

Ethan:
Why not? I babysat for them when they had girl's night. This was a fun getaway.

Morty:
Geez, I can't believe we found a version of Earth with a Ball Fondlers movie franchise.

Summer:
I can't believe the things this reality considers PG-13

Morty:
Yeah, I'm pretty jealous.

Rick:
Don't be Morty, there are pros and cons to every reality, fun facts about this one; it's got giant telepathic spiders, eleven 9/11's, aaaand the best ice cream in the multiverse!

Ethan:
It's the best.

Summer:
Shut up!

Morty:
W-whoa!

Rick:
We're gonna go get some ice-cream motherfuckers!

We see Rick in the driver's seat, Ethan in the passenger seat, Morty, and Summer in the back. Rick attempted to start the car, but it didn't start.

Rick:
Oh great.

He gets out to check the battery.

Morty:
Oh boy. W-what's wrong Rick, is it the quantum carburetor or something?

Ethan:
First of all, Morty, no such thing. Second it's his microverse battery.

Rick:
Thank you, Ethan. Yeah, something's wrong with it- we're going to have to go inside.

Morty:
Uhm. Go inside what?

Rick/Ethan:
The battery Morty.

Rick:
Be right back Summer; stay put, don't touch any buttons, and ignore all random thoughts that feel -- spider-y.

Summer:
Wait! You can't leave me here!

Ethan:
Um... yeah we can.

Rick:
You'll be fine. Ship, keep Summer safe.

Ship:
Keep. Summer. Safe.

Rick grabs hold of Ethan, and Ethan grabs hold of Morty, and they disappear into the battery.

Summer:
Egh, wonderful.

She leans back into her chair, and started texting when a man with scar across his face and a ponytail approaches the car.

Man:
Hey, excuse me, hello?

Summer:
Uhmm...

She turns away from him looking uncomfortable.

Man:
What you think you're better than me? Nobody's better than me! Ey! ey!

He is banging on the ship's window; the ship extends an arm from the back and cuts him into cubes with a laser.

Summer:
Agh! Aghaaaa!

Ship:
Keep. Summer. Safe.

Thinner Man:
Hey man, what the hell! That was my daughter's paediatrician! Uagha!

The ship lifts him off the ground with an arm and prepares to kill him with another laser.

Summer:
No! Stop, don't kill him!