𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑 : 𝕄𝕀𝕊𝕊𝕀ℕ𝔾 ℂ𝔸𝕊𝔼

“ 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠

“ 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠.”

.

𝐒𝐄𝐂  𝟎𝟏

A month has passed since then. They trained as per Wing’s instructions and underwent the water divination test a second time. Needless to say it was successful as they were able to get better results of their aura.

Apparently it was the second hurdle after the hunter Exam on the way to become a pro hunter— learning Nen. But now that they did it the next challenge would be for Gon to fight Hisoka.

“ It's so packed,” Wendy said as she went to sit beside Killua.“ An-” before she could finish she tripped over someone's feet and to retain balance supported her hands on Killua's shoulder.

“ Look where you're stepping,” the man barked who had kept his feet in the way, blocking the path.

“ I'm sorry, I didn't see where I was stepping,” she bowed several times as the man glared back at her.

She felt Killua pull her down to sit beside him.“ Stop apologising. You're not at fault,” he said in a pissed off tone giving the man a sharp gaze who gulped and looked away.

“ I'm really clumsy,” she said laughing awkwardly. Carla always says that to her. Carla. Her gaze flickered for a second which didn't go unnoticed by the boy. She clutched her skirt in anticipation.

What's happening at Fairy Tail ? Are they looking for her ? They'd be so worried. Time portals work differently so there may be variation in times between their dimension and this one.

I miss them.

“ Why the sad look ?”

She heard Killua's voice. He was not really looking at her but instead his attention was on Gon’s fight. Hisoka went on blocking his attacks, one after the other. It's not a good sign.

Wendy looked at the arena too.“ I just remembered someone.”

“ A friend ?”

“ Friends, actually. Back at home.”

He nodded without making eye contact. It clicked in him that Wendy doesn't belong here. Initially he had thought it was all made up. But getting to know the girl better, he knew she's not someone to make things up.

She doesn't belong here.

He felt her wince when Hisoka punched Gon right in the gut. Killua thought about it and realised Wendy will have to return to her dimension. He'll never admit it but he has grown to like her company. Not just her, Gon too.

She'll leave eventually.

He shook his head desperate to let go of the thoughts. He just have to make sure not to attach himself too much with their company. Her company. According to him that'd be easy to do.