𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓 : 𝔻𝔸𝕋𝔼

“ 𝙼𝚑𝚖, 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝~”

“ 𝙼𝚑𝚖, 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝~”

.

𝐒𝐄𝐂  𝟎𝟏

Idiot ! Foolish ! Dummy ! Why would you follow him, you stupid girl ! Wendy grumbled in her mind, her eyes trained on the scene before her.

In brief, both Gon and Killua lost their chance to enter NGL. Morel’s students won the bet as well as the opportunity to enter the restricted premises. Figheim, as promised, went along with them. Initially he had refused.
My friends are not going. Why should I ? Anyway I'm sleepy,’ he had muttered. But eventually the trio reasoned with him and sent him on his way.

“ Please bring Kito back.”

And they parted ways.

Later when they returned they were met by Palm’s angry demand which resulted in Gon agreeing to go on a date with her. His immediate response greatly shocked Wendy and Killua. For some reason Happy wasn't surprised at all. These days he has been quite busy with his learning-transformation-magic schedule. And that's why he didn't show much reaction.

But the same could not be said for the other two.

After spending a restless night, both of them decided to keep a close watch on their friend. The chief reason being—Gon's inability to use Nen. They cared for him and it felt like an unspoken responsibility, on their part. On the day of the date, both were up early, in their respective disguise, ready to set out on an expedition, only problem was....... neither of them knew that the other was tailing Gon too.

Wendy slipped out of the house with the excuse of training in the woods and left early. Killua, well he didn't really need any excuse considering Happy was out learning magic too and he was all alone in the house.

The bluenette wore a black coat (she's proud to say she has spent her cash on the disguise just to look after her dear friend), a straw hat and a fake pair of glasses with similar moustache. She tied her hair and tucked it inside the coat, neatly. The disguise was perfect (according to her) but for some reason she gained suspicious looks as soon as she was on the streets.

“ Oh, there he is,” she muttered as her gaze landed on a familiar spiky haired boy with a very beautiful lady. Lady ? Wait, who's that again ? Her eyebrows knitted in confusion.

Wait. Palm-san ? Wendy sweatdropped as she witnessed the duo laughing together. They left the venue, hand-in-hand and without hesitation she followed them.

I wonder where they are going ? She walked silently, about two metres behind the couple. She could faintly hear what they were talking about but decided to ignore it to respect their privacy.

Currently she was inside a cafe, checking out the menu. Just outside it, stood the duo with what looked like a map of the city in their hand. For a moment she forgot that she was tailing them as she drooled at all the ice cream flavours. But snapped back to reality when she didn't see them the next time she looked up. Oh no !