𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑 : 𝕆𝕃𝔻 𝔽𝔸ℂ𝔼

“ 𝚁

“ 𝚁.𝙸.𝙿 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢.”

.

𝐒𝐄𝐂  𝟎𝟏

That evening all the four were lounging in Gon’s room after their meet up with Palm. The lady had seemed shady at first glance but Happy reminded everyone not to judge a book by its cover. In response, however, he was met with dumbfounded looks which yelled we did not judge though, did you ? The exceed had only let out a flustered laugh.

“ So I'm fighting no one ?” Wendy asked everyone, pointing at herself.

“ Uh..,” the boys exchanged glances,“she didn't mention any of that. Maybe you'll be a tag-along like Palm ?”

“ That doesn't make me happy,” she let out all down.

“ Or maybe you'll be tested in a different way?” Gon quickly made up in order to not let her feel down.

“ That would make zero sense,” Killua said nonchalantly and received heated stares from Gon and Happy.“What ?”

“ So that means Netero-san thinks I'm not capable enough to take on the ants ?” Wendy muttered to no one in particular. The mood dropped and Gon racked his brains to find out a cheery response. Wendy's fists clenched and slowly relaxed. Taking a deep breath she looked up with a smile,“ that just means I have to prove him wrong, don't I?”

Gon, who was ruffling his hair still trying to find a satisfactory answer, stopped mid action, staring at his friend. His arms dropped down and his lips parted, his mouth going slightly wide.“ Woah ! You're so positive, Wendy !”

Like you're one to say,’ both Killua and Happy thought.

“ I'm with you !” Gon pointed towards himself and cheered pumping his fist in the air which widened the smile on her face.“ By the way, Happy, we heard you've been learning something?”

“ Aye, sir. Transformation magic,” Happy said excitedly.

“ Can you show us ?”

“ Hehe.. I'm not sure. I've just started learning.”

“ Just try it. May be you can score something big,” Gon pressed further, intending to see magic. He has never witnessed something like that, afterall.“ Show us, Happy !” He said leaning on the edge of the bed.“ Show ! Show ! Show !”

“ I really want to see what you transform into, too,” Killua said in an embarrassed tone as he pushed the overexcited boy to prevent him from falling off the bed. Scratching his cheek he smiled cheekily,“ it sounds cool.”

“ It does ?” Happy asked surprised staring at the silverette. He never thought the boy would admit something like that.

“ Yeah, show us, Happy. You might turn human like Carla,” Wendy said.