𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐 : 𝔻𝕀𝕃𝔼𝕄𝕄𝔸

“ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖~”

“ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖~”

.

𝐒𝐄𝐂  𝟎𝟏

“ Get away from me.”

“ Kit—”

“ I said get away from me !”

An ominous aura enveloped their entire beings as everybody froze in their places, with the exception of Kite whose brain gears were working fast on their next move.

But before anyone could comprehend the situation, something charged at them with immense speed.

“ Get away from here as fast as you--”

Two vicious eyes entered their view and in a matter of seconds, the experienced of the group was rendered useless. Gon’s eyes widened as he glanced at Kite’s detached arm, behind him. There was blood pooling near Kite’s shoulder but the latter, ignoring it completely, activating his aura.

Wendy froze as her gaze fell upon the enemy.

An ant.

His white locks reached his shoulders, with cat-like ears extending upwards, dressed in a blue-white stripped coat and orange pants. His legs deflated weirdly revealing the technique he used to make the long jump. He had a long white tail which could extend voluntarily. His face, almost cat-like, looked ready to claw away their faces.

The group, before him looked like animals put up for slaughter. How ironic. There was amusement in his eyes, as if still discovering life, and his first test subject just so happened to be them.

Wendy could feel his aura. It was malicious, devil-like but not enough to scare her. Yes, because she believes she has faced worse. She felt Gon’s seeping rage and attained a stance, ready for battle. But as soon as her eyes met Kite’s, she retreated.

Get away from here, his lips moved and she got the message. Turning back she made eye contact with Killua who nodded, getting the message.

The same could not be said for Gon.

“ Gon-kun !” Wendy called as she took a few steps back but the boy, oblivious to the call, activated his aura in full fledge. For the first time there was bloodlust mixed in it.

It scared her for a second.

“ Gon, you idiot,” Killua knocked him out, glancing at Kite who motioned with a nod that this was the right thing to do.“ Happy, come on !”

“ Aye, sir !” Happy flew towards Gon’s unconscious figure and picked him up. Killua grabbed Wendy's hand and rushed out of the scene, the exceed following close behind.

Wendy glanced at Kite once more as the silverette dragged them away.

𝐒𝐄𝐂  𝟎𝟐