𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏: 𝕀ℕ𝕋ℝ𝕆𝕊ℙ𝔼ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ

“ 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚞𝚜 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚝

“ 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚞𝚜 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚝.”

.

𝐒𝐄𝐂  𝟎𝟏

“ Listen to me carefully. It's a million dollars advice. Boys are wolves. So it's better to keep away from them. Actually it's a universal fact.”

After a week of playing tag with Binolt and such, Biscuit unofficially declared her status as their tutor and currently she was training them (Happy mostly watched but sometimes Bisky didn't allow that too) to become good Hunters. According to her it's all about refining and polishing as they have already proved themselves.

Currently, they were in the middle of their training. They have already made two return trips from Masadora and needles to say, it was beyond tiring.

“ Ahem, if you're forgetting something, we're here,” Killua cleared his throat loudly making their presence known.

“ It was not really a nice thing to say, Bisky,” Gon said pouting, making him look like an adorable puppy.

“ Aw, however cute you may act, you're a boy too, Gon,” Bisky said sitting back on a clean boulder, near Wendy who sat on the ground beside her.“ You get me, Wendy ?”

The bluenette nodded.“ Someone I know said the same thing to me.”

Bisky let out a loud hmph of accord, agreeing with whoever had said it to the girl. The boys visibly groaned in the background and Happy who was laying close to them, said,“ and girls are snitches. It's a universal truth, too. Did you know that ?”

“ I can't possibly bother myself over a cat’s words.” The blonde shrugged her shoulder.

“ You're just afraid of confessing the truth.”

“ Good one,” Killua snickered under his breath and received a narrowed glance from Bisky.

“ Okay, I agree. But not all girls are like that !”

“ Then all boys are not wolves too,” Happy concluded turning around and going back to his nap.

Wendy giggled lightly. Bisky huffed and returned her attention on the former.“ Okay, your five-minute break is over. Gather round.”

“ What are we going to do, Bisky?” Gon asked interested because he knew she had something on her mind. It's the way she called them over.

“ Why don't you lot tell me a bit about your abilities. Wake up, cat !” She barked at the sleeping exceed who flinched at her voice. But changed her face to a smiling one when he grunted.“ I meant Happy.”

“ I will go first ! I will go first!” Gon jumped raising his hand up in the air.

“ Okay, go.”