𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗 : ℂ𝕆𝕄ℙ𝕃𝕀ℂ𝔸𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ𝕊

“ 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕

“ 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕. 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚋𝚒𝚐.”

.

𝐒𝐄𝐂  𝟎𝟏

“ Of course not.”

The next morning when the matter of Happy’s inability to tag along was disclosed to the rest, everyone seemed rather calm about it and Killua took the effort of highlighting it more by stating an obvious fact.

“ He can't use Nen. So there's no way he can come with us.”

Good thing Happy was still sleeping.

But he had to know sooner or later.

Kurapika was supposed to leave today and so Leorio and Melody escorted him to the station. They exchanged the last of their goodbyes before the three of them were gone leaving the four to get on with the screening test.

“ What ! You must be kidding me!” Happy flew around the party anxiously when they met up outside the hotel.“ Wendy ! You're gonna leave me behind ?!”

She shook her head firmly.“ Of course not. The best thing I can do is stay back with you here.”

“ Are you stupid ? You're gonna miss out on the fun because of an obnoxious kitty !” Killua asked with incredulity.

“ Now that's just mean, Killua,” Gon shouldered him signalling to stop although Happy was more preoccupied with his contentment on Wendy being unwilling to leave his side. “ Both Wendy and Happy should decide what they want. It's a choice not for us to interfere.”

“ Honestly, I'm fine as long as Wendy sticks with me,” Happy concluded.

“ I think Happy should come with us to the screening,” Wendy said.

“ But it's no use. Without Nen he's already eliminated from the player list,” Killua yelled a bit annoyed at all the fiasco he was having to go through.“ Don't even think about teaching him Nen. It'll be a waste of time and he's not that capable to awaken it in such a short time.”

“ But he can use magic. His magic core is active and basically it's his life force that he's using. Nen is our life force too. I'm not sure of the details but technically he should be fine,” Wendy suggested which earned a baffled look from the silverette.

“ What you said just now made zero sense.”

“ Well, it made sense to me,” Gon said raising his hand.“ I'm more surprised to why it didn't make sense to you.”

“ It's because he's in a delusion that he's the smartest out of us all,” Happy said covered his mouth with his paws to stifle a laugh.

“ Just do what you can. I doubt any of it will succeed. And don't think bad of me for I was just stating the obvious. It's not like I hate the kitty...,” Killua quickly added and turned about quickly escaping any enquiries.“ Now let's go, already ! Or none of us are getting through.”