𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕 : 𝔽𝔼𝔼𝕃𝕀ℕ𝔾𝕊

“ 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

“ 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝.”

.

𝐒𝐄𝐂  𝟎𝟏

“ He did what !”

“ Uh, it's embarassing to repeat it...,” Wendy twiddled her fingers and turned away from them to mutter in a small voice,“ he confessed to me.”

“ That bastard !”

“ Calm down, Killua. Why so hyper ?” Gon tried to to tell him.“ Besides it's not wrong to like someone. You can't call him a bastard for that.”

“ Huh ?” The silverette grew a little red and covered it up with a cough.“No, I mean....Wendy surely isn't comfortable with it so.....,” he dragged really not sure why he was getting so defensive.

“ Really ?” Gon faced her and asked seriously.“ Do you like him back ?”

Her throat felt too parched to say anything so she shook her head, showing her denial.

“ Ah, then we should do something about it,” Gon said turning back.

“ That's what I was saying ! He's a rabbit, for God's sake,” Killua said.“But since she doesn't like him back....”

“ It's good to be clear.....,” Gon dragged on and Wendy had a big question mark on her head as the boys conversed among themselves on the right step to get her out of the situation.

Finally they nodded at each other with a resolute look and faced the girl who went still at their urgent countenances.“ Just reject him,” Killua said in a nonchalant voice,“ end of conversation. Goodnight !”

He made a cat face and walked out of the room while Gon gave him a scolding look but the former completely ignored him. The latter sighed and rested his hands on her shoulders, giving it a light squeeze. Smiling warmly he said,“ just tell him if you don't like him back. It's simple, really.”

“ B-but, I don't want to upset him...,” she said looking down.“ And he's so nice.”

“ That's the problem ?” His face grew confused as he retreated his hands.“But wouldn't it upset him more if you lie to him? And if he truly loves you then I'm sure he'll respect your decision.”

“ Y-you....,” her head went up in realisation.“ You're right.”

“ As I always am.” He puffed out his chest in pride and she just nodded, staring at him. When his gaze met hers, she felt a spark within her.“ Now don't you worry about it too much. Go to sleep.”

He smiled and turned around to walk out but couldn't when felt small hands, round his arm, holding him back. He turned back to give her a look.

“ I..,” a small blush rose up her cheeks as she said,“ thank you for the advice.” That was a stupid thing to say, according to her, to keep him from leaving. All she wanted was to talk to him more. Man up, Wendy, you stupid girl. Carla's voice rang through her ears as she sweatdropped.