𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏 : 𝔾𝕃𝔸𝔻

“ 𝚈𝚎𝚜, 𝙸'𝚖 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚊-𝚔𝚞𝚗’𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍

“ 𝚈𝚎𝚜, 𝙸'𝚖 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚊-𝚔𝚞𝚗’𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍.”

.

𝐒𝐄𝐂  𝟎𝟏

“ Killua-kun !”

Wendy called out to the boy in the distance as the familiar tuft of white hair crossed her view.

The boy heard and turned around to see his friend, in a wretched state, waving her hands frantically trying to grab his attention, with a smile on a her face and tears of joy tingling her eyes.“ Wendy….”

“ Killua-kun ! Here, here !”

“ Wendy !”

He gave his sister a reassuring smile who was tugging at his sleeves. And walked towards the bluenette leaving when she let him go.

“ Killua-kun !”

“ Wendy—”

“ Killua-kun !!”

“ WENDY !!”

The girl stopped halfway as her gaze went to his face. With a pissed off look and beyond annoyed expression, the silverette was stomping his way to her, his fists readied behind him to hit the girl as soon as she got near.

His aura gave off ‘danger’ vibes. So turning on heels, she did the thing that any sane person would do...

...she ran.

“ COME BACK HERE !”

“ Wh-why are you chasing me !!”

“ I'LL TELL YOU ! JUST LET ME GET MY HANDS ON YOU !”

“ Can you please spare me for today ? I can't run fast...*pant*pant*...”

“ YOU IMBECILE, I'LL KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS, TODAY !”

“ Stop, Killua-kun, stop !”

“ They must be really good friends,” Canary commented, monotonously, to no one in particular but as Figheim happened to be just close behind her, he nodded.

“ They are.” The duo watched as Killua was finally able to catch up and smacked the girl right across her head, showing no mercy at all.

The girl dropped to the ground holding her head in her hands. With tears brimming her eyes she complained,“ hitting is a big no-no for you, Killua-kun..”

“ Ah ? I'll show you what real hitting looks like,” he said in an intimidating tone, as he raised his fist before his face, veins popping out, threatening to demonstrate if possible.

“ Eeeeeeek ! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry....,” she bowed on her knees, touching her forehead to the ground as she apologized repeatedly, begging for mercy.