Prolouge

(NO ONE IS GOING TO BE FAMOUS IN THIS SOO!!) 😈😍😋

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Alex P.O.V

"Alex! Alex! Alex!" Kayla shouted. Ugh 5 year olds for alarm systems? Thanks Jena. Jena is my older sister, she was going to go to a college across the country, but mom and dad died along with my two younger siblings Jaxon and Liam so she stayed here with us. Kayla is mom and dads kid but everyone thinks she Jena's. But Jena doesn't mind so Kayla calls her mommy. Kayla doesn't remember mom and dad anyways, they died when she was 3, Liam was 7, Jaxon was 11, I was 15 and Jena was 19, we have another brother who was 23 but he's been lost a war since mom and dad died.

"I'm up Rugrat!" I say grabbing her and swinging her around.

"Ahhh hehe," she screams I put her down and she runs off, chuckling to myself, I check the weather: 87F and bright sky's in California. So I go in my closet and grab black high waisted shorts, a white crop top that said 'try me' and I put on a light weight black and white designed cardigan. If you haven't noticed I kinda got a theme here.

I check the time 7:45, hurrying a bit I walk into the bathroom and wash my face and put on a bit of power, eyeliner and mascara. I used to put on concealer but my acne cleared up. Thank Gosh! Look at my hair which is a little past my shoulders and a natural straight blonde. I decide to just brush my hair out. Walking down stairs I see Jena pulling a pop-tart out of the toaster.

"Hey Lexi," she says smiling at me. She used to be a little strict, but now that I'm a senior so she treats me like one of her friends.

"Hey J!" I say back. Wow. For a Monday morning I'm happy, that's new.

Chuckling she says, "sleep well? You sound happy." Ha, I guess she notice too.

"Well I guess!"

"How's you and Nickkk?" She says laughing.

"Ugh shut up and we're fine." I say and me and Nick have been together for 4 months and I've been... happy.

"Lexiiiiiiiii?" Kayla whines.

"Yeeeeaaahhhhhh?" I say mimicking her.

"Your gonna be late." She says sassy. Checking the time 7:53. SHOOT!! I gotta say she's a smart 5 year old.

"Bye love you both!" I say grabbing my bag I throw on my shoes (yes they are black and white (white laces)) and grab my longboard running outside, I go as fast I can to school.

Turning around just making sure I don't get hit by a car because I'm in the middle of the road. I see the school and close my eyes for a second because I love the feeling of boarding when I run into something. Looking I realized the something is a someone.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!!" I say getting off of him. Getting up I put out a hand to pull him up and he looks at me with the bluest fucking eyes I've ever seen! Wow their beautiful. Looking at the rest of him he has tattoos up his arms, ear piercing, a lip piercing, an eyebrow piercing and one blue streak in the styled part of his hair.

"It's fine," he says getting up and shrugging.

Standing there just looking at him I hear the bell. Oh no. "Shit, I gotta go. Sorry again."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Okay, so first chapter yes it's a little short but I'll completely make in up to you next!

Vote

Comment

Share

Love ya babes 💕