Chapter 3

What song is this?
So what we get drunk, so what we smoke weed, we're just having fun we don't care who sees...
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

THE NEXT DAY

Walking up to my alarm this morning I put on black ripped skinny jeans, a burgundy long and loose tank top and silver hoops. Putting on my usual makeup, I walked downstairs grab some breakfast and brush my teeth. Looking in my mirror in my bathroom I check to make sure that not only do I look decent, I look good. Having extra time I straighten my hair a little bit more then put it in a high ponytail. Walking to the door I put my black high top Vans then grab my longboard and go.

SKIPS TO GYM

YAY!! We're playing soccer and again I play with the boys, my team won obviously. Now we're just laughing and sitting around when Conner looks past us and says "Who's the Emo?"

We all look over from the ground to see Nash sitting on the bleachers on his phone. "Oh, that's Nash he's new here."

"Oh, why is he sitting there?" Conner asks.

"Why does it matter?" I asks getting a little irritated, I mean all he did was sit down what's wrong with that?

"I dunno just wondering." Conner shrugs his shoulders and sits again.

"Ask him then." I look at him. He raises his eyebrows. "What? Is Conner to shy?"

"Fine you ask him!" He say then shoos me off to talked to Nash.

"Fine," I get up and walk to Nash. What a bunch of wimps, can't even introduce themselves. Wow, how do the even have friends? Getting to Nash I sit beside him looking everywheres but him."How's the school?"

I see him look at me from the corner of my eye then back at his phone and says "It's fine."

We sit there for a bit until he says "I told you, you could do better."

Confused I look at him, he's still on his phone scrolling through who knows what.

"Excuse me?" I say eyebrows raised.

He looks over at me and he says "You don't know? Even I know and I've been here for what 1 day and 3 hours or so."

"What don't I know?" I demand.

"About Nick."

"What about him?"

"He is fucking a cheerleader as we speak."

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!?" I yell at him. "WHERE?!?!?

"In the sunroom. Second fl-."

"I know where it is!!" I take off running to see for myself. I get there and sneak in the room beside it because it has a small widow. Looking through I window. There was Nick and Ashely getting it on at school. Leaving as quick as I came, I go to the Gym get changed even though there's still 15 minutes left of class and I go so my spot on the roof. There's a little flower room up there and in behind is a ledge, that's where I go. I pull out my phone and text him that we're over, then I delete every photo I've ever took of him.

The forth period bell went by when I finally got down. I went back to my locker to get my books for history. We have a weird schedule, some days we have 3 periods before lunch and 3 after but other days we have 4 periods before and 2 after- usually we have 4 and 2 on Tuesday's and Thursday's.  Walking to my locker I checked my phone and  Nick texted back 'why babe I love you'. I simply deleted his number. Getting to my locker I see Nick there waiting for me. I have no intention to talk to him so I ignore him and start getting my books.

He puts his arm on the locker next to mine. "Are you ignoring me now? Babe what did I even do?"

"I know, you know, you know what you did, but fine I'll just give you some advice. Creepy Chris watches people get it on in that room, so I'd suggest another room for you to cheat on your girlfriend with. Who is that by the way? Ashley? Sara?"

"What do you mean? I'm dating you!"

"Were, as in past tense. And I saw you fucking Ashley." I close my locker and look in his brown cheating, lying eyes. "See ya around douche." And I walk away. It feels so good other then the fact I was cheated on.

It's when I get to class I remember that Nick is in the class, Great! (Note the sarcasm) completely ignoring him I take my sit in the far back and wait for the teacher. When Mr. Jenkins comes in he starts, "Hello class so we're going pick up from yesterday and continue talking about the different things in history like the French Revaluation or the war of 1812."

Across the class John raises his hand. "Yes John?"

"Another thing that's history is Alex and Nicks relationship." Everyone starts laughing, even I giggle a bit. Some people look at me surprised thinking I'd be embarrassed but I broke up with him. Looking at him, his face is red and he's looking at his feet. That's what he gets.

"Not the time John! Detention!" He says pointing at John. Still slightly giggling I feel someone watching me, looking around I see Nick is staring at me and he looks mad. I'm getting a little scared so raise my hand and politely ask to use the washroom, what? I don't wanna get detention.

Leaving the classroom I walk around for a bit, just clearing my head. When all of a sudden i run into someone. Looking at who caught me, I see brown eyes and a smirk. Shit.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Muhahahah cliff hanger!!!! 😈 AHA

Vote

Comment

Share

Love ya babes 💕