Chapter 12

What song is this?
Even if the sky is falling down I know that we'll be...
Even if we're six feet underground I know that we'll be...
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

I've been meeting Nash in the art for the past to days, it's been mostly me telling him to turn every so often. This is the most I've talk to him in awhile. Me and Cameron have become more distant I wonder if we're evening dating. So, I call Kylie and tell her to meet me a few houses from Cams. When she gets there I tell her my plan, which is sneak around his house to see if he's cheating. I don't why I think he's cheating but something has changed. And I called Kylie because she the kind of person you'd call to rob a bank with you.

So we walk so we can see in his living room, nothing. Climbing the vines on the side of his house we get on the lower roof, making our way to his window and I hear voices. Looking in I see Brit! Seriously!? She makes her way around town!! Kylie pulls out her phone and so do I, we take pictures. Oh my gosh he's going to get it. We want to see what he's going to say if one of us randomly show up at his door.

So Kylie goes down to his door and rings the door bell. I watch as he takes her off him and puts on shorts and runs to the door. I hear Kylie talking to him as I watch Brit, she's just sitting naked on his bad likes it natural, which it probably is. I take a few pictures of Brit not for Bi or Gay reasons, but I'm going to ruin her reputation. You mess with me, I finish you.

Climbing down I walk to the cars as Kylie runs over. "Got them boo?"

"You betcha!!" We smile evilly and I text Cameron.

'Hey babe I forgot to tell you, we're over! 😆 ha! Enjoy Britney 😈'

And I send him some of the pictures. Me and Kylie laugh, for what I thought was a great relationship turns out to be such a joke. I laugh at weird moments. Ha, wow. We drive to my house singing Trouble by Taylor swift. When we get there we decided to go to the beach, she borrows one of my bathing suits and we long/penny board to the beach. When we get we put our stuff down and start to tan, we were laying there for a while when I hear someone sit down near us. Looking up to meet our fellow beach bum and it's Hayes, he sitting there in his phone I'm guess waiting for someone. I decided to mess with him so I pull out my phone and text him, I have his number but he doesn't have mine.

Hayes P.O.V.

I'm sitting waiting at the beach because Nash said he wanted to go and for me to meet him here. So I walk and see some hot girls so I sit near them so they can see me. Yeah, I know I'm only 15 but I'm still a guy. I'm just sitting here when my phone went off looking at it I'm confused.

Unknown: I see you

I nervously look around and don't see anyone looking at me or anyone I recognize, so I ignore it.

Unknown: you missed me

Dang their clearly watching me, I'll just ignore them and they'll go away.

Unknown: are you ignoring me Hayes?

Damn! Is it Nash? Nope Nash is still : Nash 🔫 Then who is it?

Alex P.O.V

I try so hard to stifle my laugh he looks around at my first text, ignores my second one and looks worried at my last. Take a quick picture of his phone to see he's texting Nash. I have an iPhone 6 so I've got a pretty good camera. Zooming in I see Hayes is asking Nash if he's missing with him. So I text again:

Hayes P.O.V

Unknown: Nope not Nash.

Holy shit this is scary!! Who is this!?