Chapter 9

What song is this?
You shoot me down but I won't fall I am...
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

"Hello?"

"Hey flower! Wanna come over?"

"Hell yeah! Be there in a few!" And she hangs up. I invited Kylie because I was bored and it's Tuesday evening. Im home alone since Jena took Kayla for a trip to Disney for 2 weeks, I could've went but Senior year is important so I should go to school everyday. I got back from Nash's house a few hours ago, we spent most of the day together. After he made an amazing breakfast I wanted to go swimming, so we drove here and I got on my black bikini and shorts and a crop top over that. I wanted to go swimming mainly just to see his bare chest again, so we went and swam a bit but of course we kissed quite a bit. Anyways when I got home I watched movies and shows.

Ordering a pizza I hear the door bell ring running over I realize I'm still in my Bikini top and high waisted shorts. Good thing it's just Kylie. Opening the door looking back at me is the one and only Jack Gilinsky.

Jacks P.O.V

Looking at her from head to toe her long blonde hair in a side fishtail braid? I don't know. Her tanned skin goes well with her black bikini top, she practically has abs and her nice legs, ending with her painted black toe nails matching her finger nails. I smirk, "expected me?"

"No actually, but since your here," She smiles and steps out with me. Really close.

"Yeah babe?" I have a cocky smile on. Come on! Well all know where this is going, I knew she'd want me I'm kinda surprised it was this easy.

"You can sit at the end of the driveway, the garbage man is coming tomorrow."

"Oh ouch!" I laugh. Fake. That kinda hurt, I mean if I didn't want her to want me so bad I wouldn't be here. "What do I have to do, for you to be mine?"

She looks kinda taken back, "Why do you want me so bad?"

"Because your hot and different."

"Or is it because I'm one of the only few girls you haven't got in bed? Because I don't want to date a shallow guy?" I can tell she's getting annoyed now, so I just went for it.

I grab her waist and pull her to me and smash my lips on hers. I'm not like Nick I actually take my time kissing the girl. I'm a dick, not a asshole.

She still hasn't pulled back, she puts her arms around my neck and pulls me closer. So I lick her bottom lip letting her know I'm going in, our tongues explore each other's mouth. She starts playing with my hair and I can't help but moan. Shit. Girls pulling their finger through my hair all the time, so why when she does it makes it so needy to moan? She is the only one who has actually found it.

Alex's P.O.V

"Or is it because I'm one of the only few girls you haven't got in bed? Because I don't want to date a shallow guy?" I'm getting annoyed now he needs to know I'm not going to date him. I was about to continue to rant but a pair of lips stop me.

Jack. Is. Kissing. Me. And I like it? He's a good kisser and takes his time unlike Nick. Jack licks my lip and I let him in without knowing and I explore his mouth. I wrap my arms around his neck. WHAT IS GETTING INTO ME?!?! I love it! I hate it! GOD!!

Woah there Alex calm down. Ok, just play with him and leave. Do what he does to you except don't go as far. Ok?

So I pull my fingers through his hair because that's what I do with Nash and he moans.

MOANS!! He never does! Ha, find out a few more secret spots on this boy and I'll have him wrapped around my finger.

I break the kiss, it was quite the kiss! And I look in those deep brown eyes hoping to see more then this player. But no. I smile, "Sorry Jack, but you still don't have me."