Chapter 19

"I've always loved that movie!" I say squealing.

"It was good and better then I thought it'd be, I'll give you that."

"Oh come on Nash that was pretty great." I say smiling up at him. I was laying in between his legs resting my head on his chest.

"You know what is great?"

"What?"

"The bathroom because I have to pee." I laugh and get off him so he can go relieve himself. I watch him walk off and smile. After we made out we decided not to go all the way. No it wasn't a cock block we both agreed we should wait. So I suggested the greatest movie ever, Second Hand Lion. My brother and I loved it.

"Hey babe I have to go." Nash says when he comes back.

I walk over to him an eyebrow raised, "did you just call me babe?"

He looks up from his phone his eyebrows scrunched making his piercing move. "No."

"Yes you did you said, 'hey babe I have to go.'" I say smirking.

"I don't think so-"

"It's okay, I'll see you later babe." I say keeping my smirk in place whilst going toward the stairs.

He chuckles behind and grabs my waist to spin me around. I'm face to face with him and he smirks, "I like babe." He kisses me and bites my lip. "Just something for you to miss." And with that he kisses my forehead and walks out.

A surprised smile stays on my face as I watch him leave the house and it stays even after I heard the car drive away.

Friday

Today October 24 was fall formal. But worst, it was my family's death day. Kayla was staying at Skylynns tonight not that she even knows what this day is and Jena said she was staying at Coopers because she didn't want to spend the day upset. What are my plans? Staying in tonight and getting drunk off my ass. Not that I felt like sharing that.

"Alex!" My head snaps up. "Are you okay? I've been calling your name." Kylie says looking truly concerned, JJ too because they both know what day it is.

"No I'm fine what were you saying?" I try to sound convincing. Both of them still look weary but Kylie repeats what she said. Nash though has continued to stare at me. I don't know what we are. Are we dating? Nash says he doesn't date. But he called me babe so what does that mean? Not to mention he didn't notice he did it, it just slipped out. So does that mean he wants us to be something? Uggh boys. More so, this boy! Grrr.

"Are you coming to the fall formal tonight?" Kylie asks "I know I should have ask earlier this week but I figured if you did go you'd wear one of my dresses." Nash's head slightly rises when hearing about the formal and he glances at me as if waiting for an answer.

"Honestly I'm not sure, right now I'm not feeling it but maybe later I'll want to go. So I'll text you if I wanna go or not probably around 5. Okay?"

"Sure that works but remember it starts at 7." She says firmly.

"Aye, captain." I salute her. And we chuckle. But the truth is I'm not going but I know if i said that to Kylie she'll insist on staying home with me.

"What'll you do if you stay home?" Nash asks. I surprised me so I look over at him.

"Um if I didn't go I'd probably just do homework and watch tv." Lie. I was getting drunk maybe at home but I might go out. "Why?"

Nash shrugs in response. Okay than. "Anyways I'll see if I wanna go later, bye guys." I walk to my locker it was the end of the day and I needed to get my long board.