Chapter 4

What song is this?
Baby do you dare to do this? Because I'm coming at you like a...
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Looking at who caught me, I see brown eyes and a smirk. Shit. I just ran into the schools player. Jack Gilinsky. He has banged more girls, then people have slammed doors. He's hot I'm not going lie, but I'm not going to date him. The bad thing of banging into him, is that if he doesn't recognize you he'll try to get you and Jack always gets what he wants. Always. He'll date Freshmans to seniors (he's a senior). And once he has sex with you he dumps you. Dick, right?

"Oh, hey Alex," he says still holding me. Getting out of his grip I take a step backwards.

"Hey Jack," I say just wanting to leave. We're in the middle of the hallway and I'm hoping a teacher will send us to class.

"So I heard you and Nick broke up today. True?"

"I broke up with him."

"Right, you look hot by the way."

Hearing footsteps behind him I look and see Nick watching. "Thanks Jack, but it'll take a lot more then that to get me." Leaning in close I whisper, "Good luck."

I walk past him and Nick leaving them in the hallway, before I fully turn the corner I see Jack watching after me smirking. Content with what I said I go back to class. After a boring history class I finally get lunch. I see Nick across the cafeteria and starts this way but stoping to say hey to a buddy, I decide to go and get a blizzard from DQ so I start for my locker to get my bored, seeing Nash down the hall I say hey and asked if he wanted to come. He shrugged and started for the parking lot, figuring he's driving so I follow. Wow, could he talk a bit more?

When we get there I get an Oreo blizzard and he gets the same, since DQ is right in front of the beach we sit on the hood of his car. When he decides to talk, "So your done with Nick?"

Wow, it seems everyone wants to talks about that. "Yeah, kicked him to the curb."

"Cool."

"Nash?"

"Yep."

"Thanks for telling me about Nick," I look at my ice cream. God how many people knew and didn't tell me?

"Yep."

"Nash?"

"Yep."

"Why do you have tattoos?" I ask because I'm curious, I like how different he is.

"Dunno."

"No."

He looks over at me and I'm looking at him, he didn't say who he was yesterday and I let that slide but not today I'm getting an answer. "You not gonna let me go if I don't answer, are you?"

I shake my head.

"Fine." The way he speaks like without a care in the world, perfect. "I was always the same as everyone and I didn't like it so I got some tattoos to make me different. I choose some I liked and here we are."

"And the pricings?"

"I dunno, an act as defiance to my parents I guess." He finishes, I nod and look out at the people around, they all look the same. And I look like every other teenage girl at school, so why is he here hanging out with me and not some Goth or Emo person?

"Why are you here then?" I ask, need an answer to this.

"What?" Clearly confused, I look back at him and he's staring at a bus.