22: The Last Big High School Party

Girls On Film- Duran Duran

❝Girls on film

Girls on film❞

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
THE LAST BIG
HIGH SCHOOL PARTY
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

(A/N: long chapter because... Halloween!!)

Brush, brush, brush.

10 seconds.

Swish, swish, swish.

9 seconds.

Gwen rinses her toothbrush under the tap before spitting out the toothpaste from her mouth.

Pick up the hair brush.

Brush, brush, brush.

10 strokes, switch to the other side.

Brush, brush, brush.

9 strokes, put the hair brush down.

Gwen's Upside Down episodes are getting to her... obviously.

She hasn't told anyone about them, except for Hopper. She told him about the first one she had, but when he suggested taking her to the lab like Will, she panicked.

She hadn't known about Eleven at that point, so they had been talking in Hoppers office at the Police station. She had gotten better about trusting the police, more specifically Hopper, so she'd go there to talk sometimes.

Now, like stated before, Gwen isn't usually a violent or overly emotional person, especially in front of others, but when Hopper brought up going back to the lab... its like she snapped.

She had no control over the things she said or the objects she threw. She only came to when Hopper grabbed her arms to restrain her.

It's safe to say that Gwen had no intentions of going back to the lab.

So, she never told anyone about her episodes after that.

It wasn't so bad at first. They never lasted more than 5 minutes, so she got into the routine of just closing her eyes and waiting it out. They didn't happen that often either. It was usually when she was at home, alone.

But now the episodes are getting personal. Something in there, most likely that shadow monster, seems to have her there for a reason.

Its getting increasingly hard to keep it to herself.

Gwen steps back and examines herself in the bathroom mirror. She has on a pair of overalls, an orange sweater, and her usual white converse. Her hair is in a half up half down style with two pig tails atop her head. The bags under her eyes are more prominent than usual, but that's expected when she's running on 4 hours of sleep.