47: Russian Interrogation

Code Red - Kyle Dixon and Michael Stein

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
RUSSIAN INTERROGATION
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

(Long Chapter!
TW // slight gore)

Gwen squirms in her seat, pulling at the metal handcuffs that dig into the skin of her hands. She's been in the same small concrete room alone for who knows how long. They had taken everything off her- her wallet, her keys. Everything.

She can only hope they aren't treating Robin and Steve too bad.

Gwen's head jerks up when three men in Russian military uniforms walk into the room. They stand in front of the girl while she clenches her jaw and glares daggers at them.

"Who do you work for?" The man in the middle asks stony with a Russian accent. He's shorter than the others, and noticeably older. He must be in charge.

This scenario is all too familiar to Gwen, having faced a similar old man in the lab where she grew up. The difference between the two scenarios is she's not twelve anymore. She has a voice, and she's gonna use it.

"Fuck you," she seethes with dark eyes, leaning forward in her seat.

The man nods the the younger man next to him, who nods back and steps closer to Gwen. Her face is sent flying to the side when the man backhands her hard.

Gwen blinks to focus her vision, but doesn't give them the satisfaction of a response. She just faces forward, ignoring her stinging cheek, and glares once more with a huff.

"Who do you work for?" he asks again.

Gwen's lip twitches in anger. She collects saliva in her mouth as spits it at the coward of a man in front of her.

"Little bitch," the other man backhands her again while the main solder wipes his face, but this time he doesn't give her the chance to recover, because he grabs a fistful of Gwen's hair and pulls her head backward. Gwen unintentionally yelps at the force.

"How did you get in?" the main soldier asks with a colder face.

"My friends, the ones in sailor uniforms, they work at the mall and their delivery didn't come in. We thought it was at the loading dock, so we went there and the place turned into a giant amusement park ride and dropped us down to hell," she lies through narrowed eyes, hoping the others would do the same. The man glares at her, not believing her story. "What else do you wanna hear?" she seethes. "If you think a couple of dumb kids are qualified enough to be government spies, you're dumber than you already-"