42: Stake Out

Love Me- The 1975

❝We've just come to represent

A decline in the standards

Of what we accept!❞

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
STAKE OUT
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Gwen crouches next to Steve and Dustin as Steve looks around the mall with binoculars. While Robin continues to decode the recording, Dustin suggested the others look around the mall for clues.

"See anything?" Dustin asks.

"Uh, I guess I don't totally know what I'm looking for," Steve responds, adjusting the binoculars.

Gwen shrugs. "Evil Russians."

"Yeah, exactly. I don't know what an Evil Russian looks like."

"Tall, blond, not smiling," Dustin lists off.

"Maybe look for ear pieces," Gwen adds. "You know, camo, duffel bags, that sort of thing."

Steve nods. "Right, okay, duffel bags... Oh, you've gotta be kidding me."

"What?"

"Gwen, you know Anna Jacobi?"

"Yeah?" Gwen answers.

"Well, she's talking to that meathead Mark Lewinsky."

"Are you serious?" Gwen takes the binoculars from Steve's hands to take a look for herself. "No way."

"Okay, if you guys aren't gonna focus, just gimme the binoculars," Dustin says.

"Whatever happened to standards? She can do way better," Gwen ignores Dustin while Steve nods at her words.

"Right? Lewinsky never even came off the bench," Steve adds.

"You two are the worst spies in history, you know that?" Dustin complains, grabbing the binoculars from Gwen. "Besides, why are you two even looking at other people. You're in a relationship if you forgot."

"Yeah, a trusting relationship," Steve defends. "We've always gossiped with each other, even before we got together."

"Exactly," Gwen nods. "Why would we stop now? It's fun."