Sleepover

Marinette's p.o.v

Another day, another akuma, another attempt at Cat noir flirting with me, and another day of me not knowing what to do about Luka!

"Sheesh, don't you look happy pigtails." I gasp and turn around to see one of my oldest friends, who sadly goes to another school, (Y/n). "Do I want to guess at what is on your mind or should we just head to my place?" She asks me as she comes up to me as I was still in Ladybug form.

Before any of y'all judge me, to be fair it was not my fault! (Y/n) was there when I opened the box that Master Fu gave me! It is not like I could make her forget that I am Ladybug! Plus, since she goes to a different school than me she really has no one to tell and she is great at keeping secrets.

"To your house please." I ask softly as I turn back to normal and feed Tikki her macaroon.

"That akuma, looked nasty today. What was their problem this time? I'm willing to guess that this Chloe girl caused this problem again?" (Y/n) asks me as she gets some aleve out from her backpack and hands it to me along with a water bottle so I can take some. Ever since we established that I was Ladybug, we were obviously not to tell anyone about this, everytime I end up around her neighborhood, or just pass her on the streets when I am about to detransform she will have me some medicine so I can deal with my headaches because the combination of Cat Noir plus an akuma equals a migraine that should be classified as a hangover. I try to give her a response but all I can do is lay my head down on her shoulder as she guides me to her house.

"You would be correct again (Y/n). I also see you got more piercings in your ears! Those are really pretty!" Tikki says excitedly as she floats around (Y/n) with a smile on her face.

"Tikki, you are supposed to be hiding right now and gaining your energy back." I restrain my kwammi as she squeaks from embarrassment and flies into my purse. "Any chance I can stay over at your house tonight?" I ask calmly as rub my forehead.

"You know you can pigtails. There is never really a need to ask woman. Let's get in the house pigtails." (Y/n) says calmly as she unlocks the door to her house and lets us into her house as I immediately head towards the couch and faceplant as I dig in my pockets and hold out my phone to (Y/n) so she could call my mom and tell her that I am staying over. Yeah this is not the first time this has happened before this year.

I feel (Y/n) grab the phone from me as she calls my mom, as I hear the door being unlocked again and another set of footsteps enter the house. "Oh, Marinette is staying over again? By how many times you come over here I am starting to think you should live here." Her step dad teases me.

"Or maybe I could smuggle her to my place so I am not always crashing onto y'alls couch. Literally." I joke with him as he laughs it off and goes his separate way from us as (Y/n) puts my phone down beside my head as I turn my head to face her. "Uh, I swear you are an angel at times when you do this for me."

"Anything for you pigtails, but you seem more out of it than usual. Want to tell me why?" (Y/n) asks me as she lifts my head and places it on her lap and starts to rub my head.

Before I even begin to rant to her I get up from the couch and drag her to her room as I sit her on her bed as Tikki flies towards her with an apologetic look on her face knowing what was fixing to come.

"Alright so, you have known for years how I have I love Adrien, but then there is Juleka's brother Luka! They are both sweet in their own different ways, but Luka is actually giving me attention and my stomach feels funny when he does that, but my stomach always feels funny when I am around Adrien as well! But outside of school I barely see the handsome amazing blonde! Not to mention that I always stumble over my words when I am around Adrien, but when I am around Luka it is like second nature! Sure I may get embarrassed sometimes, but at least I can get my words out! Oh, and don't get me started on that Cat! He does not know when to stop flirting! I have told him time and time again that I like someone else! Why can he not take a hint?!" I groan as I continue to rant as I look over my shoulders to see Tikki and (Y/n) playing a video game completely ignoring me. "Are you two ignoring me?!" I shout as the two pause the game and look at me with a blank look.