Big Brother Luka

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

Ever since Adrien came back home the other day, I knew things did not end well with his Father. I wanted to ask him about it, but one look from Jack and I knew that it was best not to ask...at least not now.

Not only that, but he brought back Nooroo and Duusu. As much as I wanted to ask those two questions, I knew that regardless of what they were they still went through trauma and needed time to process things and to adjust. So now the two new kwammis would often be found in corners that they deemed were meant for them as they took little knick knacks from my dresser and decorated it to make it feel more home like as they also stole small pillows and blankets. 

Now it has been two weeks and things with Adrien.....they feel off.

"Hey girl, you okay? You need to get off your feet?" Alya asks me as we were in the park with Chloe today trying to build up some more of my leg muscles. She was currently my little crutch as Chloe pushed around my wheel chair should my legs give out from under me.

"No, I am still fine. I think I could walk for maybe another ten minutes, but it is just Adrien......I don't want to pry, but I want to know what is wrong and if I can help." I say solemnly as the three of us make our way to a bench and sit down on it.

"Well, you are kind of known for making things better, but sometimes there are some things that just can not be fixed. Maybe....I know this will not sound great, but maybe he just doesn't want to talk to you about it. Maybe he wants to talk to someone else?" Chloe chimes in as our kwammis come out and start to float around us.

"I wish I could agree with you Chloe, but I think something else happened." Tikki chimes in making Trixx and Pollen look at my kwammi who looked like she was trying to figure out the hardest puzzle in the world. "When he interacts with her now, he is usually affectionate, and will give her smalls kisses everywhere. Now he only gives her small kisses on the back of the hand, and when he talks to her his answers are short and not something you can really make a conversation out of."

"That, that does not sound like him at all. Did things with his Dad really go that bad?" Alya asks worriedly as she looks to both me and Tikki for some answers.

"It didn't go great, or even average, if that is what you mean. Do you think the boys know something that we don't?" I ask the both of them as Chloe shrugs in response but rubs my shoulder.

"We may not know something, but if there is anyone who is going to know anything it will be Nino. You want me to ask him?" Alya asks me calmly as her kwammi now looks worried.

"No. I want him to come to me. I don't want to invade his privacy. When he is ready, he is ready. Now can you help me up Chloe? I need to gain my real legs back before I can actually go walk on Luka's houseboat again and I think he is getting antsy about that fact and feeling a little guilty." I state playfully as she swats a piece of my hair as she helps me up and Alya is now pushing my wheelchair. 

Adrien, what could you be thinking about?

Adrien's p.o.v

"Remind me again why we are not telling our girlfriends, and Chloe about this?" Nino groans as he holds his head and Luka looks like he is about to pass out.

"I am with him on this one. Out of all people, shouldn't they know? Especially (Y/n). It has been two weeks and we have literally made no discoveries other than giving coffee to Nino at night gives him nightmares." Luka complains as I see Nino shiver at the memory.

"Never doing that again."

"We should never give you coffee again. That is what we should do." Luka counters my friend who face plants into one of the many books that we have spread out among Luka's living room.