Just Jewelry

Adrien's p.o.v

"You sure you want to go in alone kid? I could come in with you." Levi asks me as we were now parked outside of my mansion as Jack looked red in the face like it was taking all of his will power not to march up to the door and knock my Father's lights out.

"I-I think I can do it. I mean after all, if I need help from either one of you I can always call jack and then both of you can barge in right?" I ask as I get out of the car and look back to the two male adults.

"Hey kid, you are being very brave. Don't hesitate to call us. We are right out here." Jack says calmly as I nod slowly before going back to him and handing him my miraculous since I did not want to go into the mansion and risk my Father trying to steal my miraculous or Plagg. Plus Jack knew about it now so I trusted him with it.

Gaining all my courage I marched up to the gate as I saw the security camera come out as it recognized me and immediately let me in. But before the gate could close behind me as I marched up to the door I saw Levi get out of the cop car and saw him place something between the doors so that they could enter should the security system deny them if they thought I was in trouble.

I bang on the door as Natalie answers the door with a grim look on her face.

"Hello Adrien....if you wish to see your Father he is in there." Natalie says sadly as she points to the room which he is always working in as I walk past her and the gorilla as they both look at me worriedly as I enter the room without throwing a look towards the two of them as the door closes behind me.

"Father I am here to-"

"To stay and admit that you were in the wrong and that you have finally come to your senses." My Father speaks as I stare at him flabbergasted as he walks over to me as his figure looms over mine.

"W-what? I have done nothing wrong! Not in the slightest! I have protected Paris from you, from the evil kwammis! Not to mention I have protected my lovebug to the best of my ability, and the worst part is I had to protect her from you when she could not even fight back! You are a spineless coward! You literally chose to strike when she could do nothing when she has been nothing but nice to you and has saved me on more than one occasion because your akumatized victims choose to go after me either as Adrien or as Cat noir! In no way am I wrong! You are wrong!" I growl at him as I walk away from him as I can see him clenching his fist.

"She has warped your mind son. (Y/n)....clearly your infatuation with Ladybug transferred to her and-"

"Don't spew lies at me! I love (Y/n)! All sides of her, and she loves all sides of me! I only came here to-"

"You will stay here! You will not leave! You are my son and you are not allowed to leave! Not until you give me your miraculous so that I can bring back your mother!" My Father shouts at me as he tackles me to the ground as I pull out my phone and dial Jack's number before the phone slid out of my hand.

"Kid? KID?! WHAT'S GOING ON?!" I could hear Jack shout from the phone.

"HELP ME!" I shout as I push my Father off of me as I can feel bruises forming on my wrist and some forming on my back as he pushed me against the stairs to hold me down. I did not have to wait long as Jack and Levi charged in and Jack tackled my Father off of me as Levi handcuffed him as Jack came back to me to check me over for injuries.

"You have no right to be this boys parent! How are you even considered a parent?!" Jack shouts as he helps me stand back up as I can see Plagg hiding in his jacket fighting every urge to go and shout at my Father.

"Only by genetics, that is the only way he is a parent." I say lowly as I see my Father's face fall.

"Levi, I think we got it from here and if I punch him I will tell you. Both me and the boy just need to talk to him now." Jack says as Levi nods his head and leaves only us three in the room.