Where Is it?!

Sting's p.o.v

"It has been four days Sting! How much longer till someone else comes out?!" Naaga whisper shouts at me while she continues to float around in the room in a panic, which is understandable. Odds are that those two heroes have confronted the real guardian at this point and are updated on the situation in full details.

"You can not be impatient now Naaga. We have spent centuries locked away in that box, and just because someone else has not emerged yet does not give you the right to panic!" I counter as I grab her by the shoulders as she takes in some deep breathes before nodding her head slowly. "Did you find what I asked for?"

"Yeah, I found the rabbit miraculous. One of Marinette's classmates has it. Her name is Alex. Problem is the girl actually seems to have a moral compass and can not be easily manipulated." Naaga says distastefully at the thought of someone doing something good just because.

"Uh, remind me why moral compasses exist in people? Those stupid things always make it harder to manipulate people into doing what we need. No matter, I think I found just the right guy to manipulate." I say maliciously as I pull out a picture that I have been hiding in Marinette's room of possible contenders for our miraculous, or civilians who could easily be manipulated by us.

"Who in the world is this guy? He looks like a nobody, and honestly someone who does not have a great life." Naaga sneers at the photo as she holds it up and examines the man in the photo.

"That is why he is perfect Naaga. This guy has gone to loan sharks time and time again and his debt is piling up. Imagine all the dread he is feeling knowing that he has to pay them back but he does not have the money right now. Just think of what he would do in order to have some taste of power of people who consistently beat him when he is not able to pay. If one of us were to go to him, then threaten to leave-"

"He would do anything to have us stay. Practically beg on his knees so that he would not lose that kind of power. Instead of him always being the target it would be the people around him instead." Naaga trails off as she finishes my thoughts. "One thing though, how does the rabbit miraculous still fit into this plan Sting?"

"You will see Naaga. Trust me, you will see." I say calmly as a drawer from the Cursed Box suddenly pops open dust and cobwebs flying everywhere from that one drawer.

"Never again! I hate that box!" A familiar voice shouts as they fly out of their place from the box and fly directly towards me and Naaga by mistake tackling us to the ground.

"Ouch! Watch it!"

"Well, what a pleasure it is to see you again Webbz." I say sarcastically as I push the spider kwammi off of me.

"Nice to see you too arachnid brother from another mother.....and well I don't have a fun way to greet you. Hi Naaga." Webbz says softly as he gets off of both of us as Naaga looks to him annoyed while I know he is going to be very useful. "Please don't tell me this is the girl that I am going to be stuck with. She does not seem like any fun, and doesn't look like she is willing to take any risks either. Please tell me you have someone else in mind!" Webbz pleas as he sticks out his tongue in disgust at the site of Marinette.

I could not help but let an evil smile make its way onto my face. Oh, Webbz, how I am glad that you are now the kwammi that has been released.

Marinette's p.o.v

It was morning once more and I had to go to school again, but before I leave with Sting I look to the box that Grandma gave me to still see that it has not opened.

"Hey Sting, how long do you think your friends are going to stay in the box?" I ask him quietly as I descend the stairs.

"Oh relax kid. We have been stuck in that box for so long that it has kind of become normal to some kwammis. I guess you could say that they have become major home bodies. They will come out in time, they just need time to adjust since it has been a while since we were all let out." Sting says softly as I nod my head thinking nothing of it. Upon arriving to school there seemed to be an uproar when I approached our classroom.