How Could You?

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

That was all that could be heard in the room which my Dad laid in at the hospital. Am i.v. sticking out of his arm, stitches in places that were visible and others not so much. Had an oxygen mask on his face as I sat right beside his bed as I watched his face contort in pain as he slept.

"(Y/n), maybe you should get some rest. You have been staying at his bed for the past four days sweetheart." My Momma suggests as she enters to room with Jack, both with worried looks.

"Someone needs to be here when he wakes up. Lindsey will not show up, she hasn't since he got here. Please Momma, let me do this?" I plea as I hold onto my Daddy's fingers lightly so that more pain is not caused in his sleep.

"You are not the only one worried about him. We all care for your Daddy, but it won't do you any good to run yourself ragged. You have people who are here for you." Jack says trying to make me feel a little better.

"Colby, Luka, Alya, Nino, Max, Juleka, and Rose, all of them have been trying to visit you and show that they are here for you." Momma says as she holds me in her arms the best she could while I still sat in a chair my eyes red from the tears that I have cried.

"Then where is Adrien?" I ask lowly since he was here the first day but after that he never showed up and I can't get in touch with him or Gabriel. What is going on? I need him more than anyone.

Gabriel's p.o.v

"Adrien you must understand-"

"NO! YOU CAN NOT ASK ME TO UNDERSTAND! SHE IS IN PAIN AND NEEDS SOMEONE TO LEAN ON AND YOU WILL NOT LET ME GO TO HER! I THOUGHT YOU SAID THAT YOU APPROVED OF HER?! WHY ARE YOU KEEPING ME FROM HER?!" Adrien shouts at me since his rage has been bottling up over the last couple of days.

"Yes, I do like her Adrien, but this situation does not concern you. It is now a family affair that is being dealt with and-" But before I could finish he stands up abruptly from his chair at the end of the table anger plastered on his face almost as if it would stay there permanently as I stare at him in shock along with Natalie.

"Your words mean nothing Father. They will always mean nothing if I can not help the one that I love. We are done speaking to each other, and I am done doing things for you if you will not let me comfort my loved one." He snarls at me as he exits the room leaving an eery silence behind.

"Sir, if I may speak freely, why do you not allow him to visit the girl? You have shown how much she reminds you of Emily and you think that they are great for each other, why make him go through such emotions when such an easy solution has presented itself?" Natalie asks me professionally but I can tell that she is confused.

"As tragic as it is, what happened to (Y/n)'s Father, it has stirred up many emotions within the city of Paris. One that I could use to my advantage to draw out Ladybug and Cat noir." I say lowly as I lean back in my chair thinking of how all of these emotions running wild could help me.

"With all due respect sir, this plan is flawed." Natalie snips at me as I snap my head in her direction with a glare settled on my face. "The two strongest emotions right now that are negative are both coming from your son and his girlfriend. If you turn Adrien, he would likely not listen to go after the miraculous but instead protect (Y/n) from anything he sees as a threat to her mentally or physically since he is wanting to protect her now yet you are denying him to do so. While if you turn (Y/n) since she thinks logically at times, she is very emotional right now and with how logical she can be plus her unstable emotions could equal catastrophic problems that not even Hawkmoth could know how to reign in. Also let us not forget the last time you were Hawkmoth you were injured very badly by Scorpia, and they are still looking for you." Natalie scolds me as she starts to walk towards the door.