Be Human?

Adrien's p.o.v

"Adrien! Get your booty up! And wake up Spots too!" Plagg shouts at me as he tugs on my hair waking me up as I groan not wanting to wake up my girlfriend who as still recovering as well.

"Why are you waking me up Plagg? Plus shouldn't I still let her sleep?" I ask as I look to my girlfriend who was holding one of the many stuffed animals she had in her arms.

"This is an urgent matter! And while she definitely still needs to recover this needs her attention as well. Please wake her up. You or Tikki wake her up." Plagg asks me desperately only for Tikki to boop (Y/n) constantly on the nose as it wakes her up slowly.

"W-what time is it? Do I have to take medication right now?" (Y/n) asks still a bit sleepy as she looks around and tries to let her eyes adjust as her bedhead is everywhere as I bring her into my chest so she can lean against it.

"While your up you might as well, but Plagg needs our attention for something." I say as I grab her pain medication as I give it to her as she takes the pills slowly as I hand her a bottle of water to get the pills down.

"We have to go and meet the other miraculous users now. This is urgent." Tikki says with worry laced in her voice as she looks like she is about to cry as our attention is now on our kwammis as we look at them worriedly.

"Adrien? (Y/n)? Are y'all alright? I heard Plagg yelling." Jack asks as he knocks on the door as he opens it slowly with Mrs. (M/n) following slowly behind as I now look to the clock to see it has only been a few hours since we came home.

"Is something hurting? Do we need to take you back sweetheart?" Mrs. (M/n) asks as she comes in as she and Jack walk over to me and their daughter.

"Mrs. (M/n), Jack....there is something wrong. It is not your daughter! Nothing is wrong with her, or there is....oh this is hard to explain. We know that she just woke up and came home from the hospital but the other miraculous users need to meet now, due to something very tragic and we need both Adrien and (Y/n) to be there." Tikki speaks up which seems to cause some inner turmoil with her parents and honestly a little in me.

"Before anything is said, I know it is not ideal that your daughter leave now, but this needs her attention along with Cat Noir's. Please?" Plagg asks them as I hold (Y/n) more securely in my arms as I wanted nothing more than to keep her here and let her get all the recovery that she needed.

"Adrien, you watch over my babygirl. You got it? If there is a sign of a threat you bring her back and give Tikki to someone else so she can recover more. Understand me?" Mrs. (M/n) asks as I nod my head.

"Plagg, claws out." I say softly as I transform into Cat noir, but before (Y/n) could even say her words I cover her mouth. "You are not Ladybug. Not tonight. Tonight I am your knight in shining armor who is protecting his princess from getting hurt further. Lead the way Tikki." I say as I pick up (Y/n) bridal style as Tikki flies out of the house as I follow after her and I can tell that her parents are worried for us. I can not help but to feel the same way, what could have happened in so little time?

~~~timeskip~~~

Soon enough I meet up with Queen Bee and Viperion as we all meet up at Chloe's hotel.

"Why is she here?! Go and rest right now!" Chloe shouts at me in Queen Bee form as I set (Y/n) down on one of the chairs on the roof so that she does not have to stand.

"It's good to see you again (Y/n). I wish it was under better circumstances." Luka says as he tries to hug her gently being mindful that she was still injured.

"I'm surprised her parents let me bring her honestly. But there is no doubt in my mind, that if I bring her back with even a small scratch or bruise, I am going to be in the cat house and Jack is going to have my head." I say matter of factly as (Y/n) lets out a small snicker.