Photoshoot & Date

Adrien's p.o.v

"So our first date is going to be a photoshoot?" (Y/n) asks me a bit confused as she enters the limo and sits down beside me as I let out a small snicker at her comment.

"No, my love. This is something to help promote the band that my Father is helping with since all three of us will be wearing his fashion clothes. Luka says that he will meet us there and he is really excited to see what kind of ideas my Father has come up with for all of us." I say happily as I think about the smiles that will be on their faces once they try on the clothes. Especially (Y/n)'s since she is not one for trying on clothes left and right if she does not like them.

"Speaking of your Father, how is he doing? Can he get out of bed yet? Or is Natalie still and the doctors saying that he still needs bed rest? Should he even be doing his job considering his state?" (Y/n) asks worriedly as she holds my hand in hers as she rubs small circles on the back of my hand to try and ease me about the situation.

It was the strangest thing, one day after I got done being Cat noir my Father looked awfully pale and could barely stand. All he could do was sleep for an entire week, and everytime me, Natalie, or the gorilla would try to get him to eat some soup all he would do was eat three spoon fulls then fall back to sleep. I am very worried for my Father. I have never seen him this sick before and I am worried that I might lose him like my Mother. I immediately called (Y/n) and told her when I found out and that night she let me come over to her house so that I could get comfort of some sort.

"Recently he has become more active, but he still can not stand. He is currently in a wheelchair and we are trying to fix the house with all the stairs and such in order to accommodate him. But he still has a very weak stomach, but at least he is drinking a lot of water and taking the medicine that the doctors have given him. All I can hope for now is that he will continue to get better." I say lowly as I hang my head, my mind filled with worry as I look to the front view mirror to see the same look on the gorilla's face.

"He will get better Adrien. I promise sweetie." (Y/n) says as she hugs me now and starts to run her fingers through my hair as I smell the all familiar scent I have come to love that helps me calm down and makes me feel safe. Soon enough the care comes to a stop and we are at the building for the photoshoot and I see Luka outside waiting for us.

"Hey you two, glad to see y'all. Adrien how are you holding up? We can always put off rehearsal this week if you need more time." Luka tells me softly as he walks up to me and (Y/n) as we both get out of the limo as (Y/n) nods her head as both of them were trying to be very understanding. They have such big hearts it is just amazing how much they care for me. One being my girlfriend, the other a very close friend of mine.

"No, I have already put it off one week. We can do it this week Luka I promise. Last week it was just you and (Y/n) practicing, I want to be there this week to see what you two have come up with. Anyways, enough of this we came here for a photoshoot of my Father's new line of clothes to help promote us, let's see what he came up with!" I say happily as I enter the building dragging both Luka and (Y/n) by their wrist with an idiotic smile on my face.

Soon enough the people in the building lead all three of us to where the clothes were at and there were so many that I was completely stunned. I let go of Luka and (Y/n)'s wrist as both me and my best friend race over to the clothes to see what my Father has designed with idiotic smiles on our faces while (Y/n) just stood there with a look of horror on her face.

"Uh, do you think she will be able to make it through this? I mean the clothes for the boys are split between both me and you, but I think I can tell which style belongs to who, but look at all the girls clothes. I think she might die considering she does not like to shop. Do you think there is a way to actually make her try all of that on?" Luka whispers to me as he motions towards all of the clothes then back towards my girlfriend who looked like she wanted to disappear off the face of the planet of run for her life. Probably the first on though.