Double Cross Fu

Adrien's p.o.v

"Please tell me this is some sick joke? This is not real. You were the original Ladybug before Spots? Before (Y/n)?" I ask my voice shaking as I stared at the blue haired girl hoping that this was some cruel joke.

"I-uh-no. It is not a joke. I was the Ladybug that you used to work with. Surprise on both ends I guess. I never thought that Cat noir was Adrien Agreste. You act so different when you are a hero." Marinette finally speaks up which causes us to stare her down even more.

"Oh so if you knew who I was you would have treated me differently? Like that is an excuse for everything that you have done. Honestly I should not be that surprised it was you. Not to mention it was your stupid rule that we don't know who the other's identity was!" I growl at her not bothering to hide my irritation and anger as Luka was quietly simmering in anger and shaking with rage.

"No! No! Look, I know that is no excuse for what I have done, not to mention that I have hurt so many people. I just...I want to help as best I can and make this up to both Tikki and (Y/n). I left her the earrings because I got so tired of being Ladybug, but when she became Ladybug...she was so....she was amazing. But ever since she became Ladybug I.....I have treated everyone around me awfully and not to mention her.....I know that this will not make up for most of anything that I have done to her, you, or to Luka but I want to help. Please?" Marinette rants on as I was mulling over my options while Luka was shaking in anger and I could see that he was about to pop.

"Nope. Not a chance. I am taking a page from (Y/n)'s book when I met her Step- mom. Nino we are leaving! I can not stay here and have a civil conversation with her without attempting to cuss her out or yell at her. You have my number Adrien, call me when shit is sorted out." Luka growls as he grabs Nino's hand as we stared at him in shock.

"You just cussed dude!" Nino says surprised as he lets himself be dragged away.

"I am aware, and if I stay any longer more words are going to flow. You know what numbers to call if you need backup!" Luka shouts as they are finally out of sight and it was just me, Marinette, Plagg, and Sass left.

"How....how are-"

"Cut the crap Marinette. Look this may be a step towards you being nice, a temporary true, or an act of good faith, whatever you want to call it but you do not have my trust, Luka's trust, or (Y/n)'s trust. That alone is enough to warrant you to stay as far away from us as you can.....but you still were the first Ladybug that I ever worked with and you know more about kwammis than I do. Give me the information I want then maybe we can have idle chit chat later. Got it." I snarl at the girl in front of me while Sass was nodding his head in agreement and Plagg has a big smile on his face pumping his fist in the air for me standing my ground. Thank you my lovebug for teaching me this trick, along with the rest of your family.

"I understand. Would you like to go somewhere else to talk or do you still wish to talk here?" Marinette squeaks out as I glare at her.

"We are speaking about a matter that the public does not need to know about, so this is about as confidential as it is going to get since we don't need prying ears." I snap back at her as she nods her head understanding what I was trying to get at.

"F-fair point. I believe Plagg and Sass said something about you wanting to release your kwammis? Or did I get lost in translation?" Marinette asks me softly as she looks between me and the kwammis.

"Paris needs to be a normal city. To be safe. For that to happen we need the kwammis to lead their own lives instead of someone else being a holder whenever they decide that they want to be a superhero. The price of turning them completely human is too much of a price for anyone to pay, but we think we found a solution. If we attach the original kwammis to an object or a different piece of jewelry of their choice than they will be free from the Miracle box therefore there are no more superheroes or villains, or anyone who can take advantages of the kwammis powers." I summarize what me and the boys were trying to accomplish, and what I eventually had to tell my girlfriend about.