Live A Little Kitty!

Cat Noir's p.o.v

"So then Spots, care to tell me a little about yourself since we will be working together?" I tease the new Ladybug as she just laughs at me which made me smile more. One thing I can say for certain is that this temporary Ladybug is more open than the original. I kind of like that.

"So in other words kitty cat, you want to play twenty questions so we can get to know each other?" Spots teases me, yeah I decided to call her that instead of temporary Ladybug for the time being.

"Might as well, we have a lot of time on our hands and I need to know a little more about the mysterious Ladybug that I am working with now." I tease her back as I lean my face towards her as she just boops my nose as I wrinkle it then let out a small sneeze as she laughs at me.

"I did not expect you to actually sneeze like a kitten! Hahaha!" Spots makes fun of me as I gain a blush on my face as my attempt of teasing her completely backfired.

"Alright, enough picking on this poor cat, let's play the game. How long have you known the real Ladybug?" I ask curiously since she was obviously close to her even when she was not a hero.

"We have known each other since we were kids, but we barely see each other now. But if I do see her anymore now it is because she is crashing at my house after she fights an akuma." She states calmly as I could see that this bond was stronger than I thought.

"Alright kitty cat, what is one of your favorite hobbies? And being a super hero does not count!" She says pointedly as I let out a laugh as that was what I was actually going to answer with. 

"Alright fine, I guess I would have to say fencing or playing the piano. I do them more than I would like to, but the fencing comes in handy whenever I have to fight someone with my baton." I say calmly as I get up and do some motions that I would at practice if I was actually fencing someone as she watches in awe and claps for me with a smile on her face. "As for the piano, well let's just say it brings me closer to my mom." I say a little more softly as she gets up from her spot and we just start to walk across roofs still playing the game.

"Say no more you alley cat. I may not know you that well yet, but I know when something is a sensitive subject. Regarding your kwammi, what does it eat when it needs to recharge?" Spots ask me curiously as I groan and bury my head in my hands as I can tell she is trying to hold in a laugh.

"He eats the stinkiest cheese in the world! And I don't understand how he eats it! The first few times he needed it I could not be in the same room as him! Honestly, I think the cheese has messed with my sense of smell now. I can't tell when my socks are stinky or not." I grumble as she finally let's out a laugh as I laugh along with her. She was definitely more easy to talk to about some of the most random things.

"My turn Spots. What do you think about Adrien Agreste?" I ask her a little curious but also scared of the answer. I was hoping that she did not know about me, or even met me when were not heroes. Plus also everytime that the original Ladybug would be around me, when I was not Cat Noir, she would act differently. Almost like she was biased in a way.

"Honestly, I feel bad for the blonde." Spots says a little sad as she looks to a billboard that had me advertising something as per usual, as I look to her confused and waited for her to continue. "I mean sure, I have never personally met him, and he has never done anything to me, but what kind of life is he even living? Having things planned for you every single day of the week, or even year, and not even get a say in what you want. I would not exactly call that a life, or even his life. I mean I know that his dad did lose his wife, but controlling your child's every move is not a way to cope with grief. If a parent has too much control of their kid, they are bound to resent them over time. And like I said I have never met Adrien, but he only has his dad left, I would hate for their relationship to be ruined because his dad is trying to control everything. Plus look at that advertisement, sure he is smiling but it does not reach his eyes. The blonde boy ain't happy and if his dad does not realize that soon, things are not going to end well."