Taking Back Paris Part 2

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

"You know, I have to say bug, I expected more of a fight out of you." Scorpia laughs sadistically at my form that was tied up and dangling from the ceiling in complete pain as she had now made me go permanently blind in one of my eyes and I was sure to get a scar and other parts of my body had knives sticking out of them and slashes that refused to stop bleeding.

"Why don't you let me down and I do the same things to you?" I say lowly as blood continued to drip off of my body as I tried to glare at her figure and look menacing but she only laughed before she jumped up thanks to that evil kwammi and slapped me across the face.

"You know, this is really all of your fault for actually having a heart you stupid bug. I bet if you were heartless and thought with logic more we could have been great friends, or better yet you would help us. Having a heart is so....bleh. What is the point of having a heart when you can't be selfish, steal things, get rid of people that cause you problems, be the most powerful person within the city and have people fear you. Uh, honestly we could have been such great friends since I have seen how you handle Marinette when she acts horribly." Scorpia says lowly as she walks away from me to another friend of hers who looked like they were shaking in there boots and looked like another version of Viperion.

"Me and you both know that this is not going to end well bug. You are in my way of getting complete freedom, but let's say even for arguments sake, what happens if I am gone, will the Marinette that you knew come back, or will it just get worse? Plus none of us are akumatized victims, your little ladybugs who make everything go back to normal aren't going to be of much use now are they. Think of all the awful things done today that you can't undo. Marinette will just think you are an awful Ladybug and might even try to steal the earrings back from you. Even if I am gone, the bad blood will be there and there is nothing that you can do about it." Scorpia growls at me as she and her friend start to walk away from me as my head starts to get dizzy and it is starting to get harder to breath properly.

"Screw you." I growl back but the door suddenly slams open and with my one eye now I see my kitty cat rushing in his eyes blazing the green that I have come to love. "KITTY CAT!" I shout as he now looks up to see my condition as he lets out a yell and tries to go after Scorpia and her friend.

"Oh what you mangey alley cat? You want the bug back? Well, then you can have her back!" Scorpia shouts as she throws a knife at the rope holding me up as I start to plummet to the ground. I know that I had no chance of landing on my own due to the knives and slashes in my legs and kitty cat now had more enemies trying to restrain him from getting to me.

It's alright if you don't catch me kitty cat.

I have had fun with you.

I have loved you.

I have had a great time with you.

Just win Paris back for me.

Then suddenly everything went black, but I was no longer in pain

Cat noir's p.o.v

"SHELTER!" Carapace shouts which surprises me since I did not think anyone was following me but I could not be more grateful since he put a shelter around Spots before she had the chance to hit the ground and also put a mattress in there so that she would have a softer landing.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I yell as tears stream down my face at the though that she could have possibly been out of my life and I could do absolutely nothing.

"VENOM!" Queen Bee shouts as there are now more than one of her and all of them go in the direction of our enemies who were trying to run away in hopes of not getting paralyzed but there was clearly something else going on. When one of them got stung they immediately fell to the ground not like they got paralyzed but like they got hit by something.