Sharing Some Secrets

Spots's p.o.v

"Remind me again why we are doing this?" I ask Cat noir as I try to straighten out my ponytail and wipe the imaginary dust off of my jacket.

"Because it is great for Paris to get to know you better!" Kitty cat says in a childlike manner as he throws his arm over my shoulder.

"But last time both you and the original Ladybug where on this show with Nadja she ended up akumatized and took people hostage just because she wanted more views and tried to make something that wasn't true a reality." I state as I cross my arms not liking the idea of going on the show.

"Come on Spots! You will be a natural! Trust me! Plus I got your back should anything go wrong!" The alley cat says confidently as he pushes open the doors and holds out a hand for me to take as all eyes and cameras were on us now.

"I hope you are right kitty cat." I mumble as I wave shyly to the cameras with a small smile and take kitty cat's hand as he leads me over to the couch to sit in front of Nadja as he releases my hand.

"And here she is folks! The temporary Ladybug of Paris! I must say you seem more shy now than when you are against akumatized villains." Nadja jokes as she looks in my direction.

"Let's just say me and bright lights don't get along, and having millions of people watching this kind of makes me nervous." I say nervously as I start to fidget with my fingers, and as soon as I start fidgeting alley cat takes my hand so that I would not be nervous anymore.

"Very understandable. When I first started this business I would be seeing spots for days thinking I was still in the studio because of how blinding the lights can be along with fumbling over my words. Trust me my dear, it is all right to be nervous." Nadja says in a comforting manner but I still can not help but let my mind drift to when she was Prime Queen and how things went when things did not go her way for her show. She may be acting nice now, but I feel like she still has her ulterior motives.

"Uh thanks I suppose." I say softly as Cat noir starts to rub circles on the back of my hand.

"So Nadja, what do you want to know about temporary Ladybug? I can go ahead and tell you that she is a complete sweetheart and has a big heart." Alley cat says with a smile as he looks to the reporter who smiled at his words.

"Oh there is no doubt about that. From her very first debut of her playing with children in the park, to her protecting Chloe, the mayor's daughter." Nadja states as a small blush makes its way to my face. "But, with a big heart comes a big amount of fans."

"Fans? What do you mean? I mean I only expected people to be grateful that their city was returned back to normal, not to get any fans." I ask confused as I look in between her and kitty cat confused.

"Well aren't you a humble Ladybug! Why yes my dear, you are gaining a fan base all over Paris. More so with the boys of Paris! They seem to all want your attention!In fact the line is filled with callers right now and I am willing to bet you that over half of the callers are boys sweetheart!" Nadja says in a sickly sweet tone as she looks to me as I reel back not knowing how to take this information. "Why don't we hear the first caller?" Nadja asks as the first caller is put on.

"Thanks for letting me speak! You are so different from the previous Ladybug! You are so much more confident and caring! It is absolutely amazing! You are gaining as many fans as Adrien Agreste! Not to mention you are really beautiful! Any chance you would date any of the citizens in Paris?" The boy shouts as I turn to Cat noir who wore a look like he wanted to hurt the male on the other end of the line.

"Well, um...." I trail on squeezing the alley cat's hand for help since he seems more comfortable with these things with me and he squeezes my hand back seeming to get what I meant.