Details Matter

Marinette's p.o.v

It has been a couple of days since (Y/n) officially made her debut as Paris's temporary Ladybug and she seems to be doing a good job at it. I knew that leaving Tikki with her was the right idea.

"Marinette!" I hear someone whisper shout and see Wayzz floating in front of my face as I let out a yelp and fall back off my bed as I stare up at the kwammi confused. Shouldn't he be with Master Fu?

"Marinette are you all right?" Mom asks me from downstairs her voice laced with worry as I see Wayzz flying around the room as he grabs and pen and paper and starts to write something down on it before shoving it into my hold. 

"Uh yeah, totally fine! Just forgot I need to be somewhere right now!" I shout back at mom as I get back up and rush out of my room with Wayzz hiding in my purse as I kiss mom on the cheek and rush out of the house on the way to Master Fu's place. "Why does Master Fu want to see me?" I ask the turtle kwammi as I open my purse and ask him curiously since I no longer have the ladybug miraculous.

"Trust me. You need to see him. Whether you have the miraculous or not. This involves the new Ladybug." Wayzz says worriedly.

"She is a temporary Ladybug." I mumble back at the kwammi as his eyes widen.

"Oh dear. Please don't let this happen again."

"Again? What do you mean again?" I ask the kwammi as his face turned to one of shock. I guess he thought that I could not hear him.

"Uh, look we made it here! Best we get inside!" Wayzz shouts as flies out of my purse and into the building and I assume that he makes his way to Master Fu as I make my way to where he is located as well. Once I get to the room that Master Fu is normally in, I am met with a flying tea pot being thrown at the door as I let out a shriek.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING GIVING AWAY YOUR MIRACULOUS?! DO YOU NOT KNOW THE DANGERS OF WHAT YOU HAVE JUST DONE?!" Master Fu shouts at me as he paces around the room running his hands through his hair as other kwammis that I have never seen before were also floating around the room freely stress clear on all of their faces.

"I-I was thinking that I needed a little break. Plus, I chose this temporary Ladybug. I know that she is trustworthy. She is a great friend. Not to mention that she was there when I first opened the miracle box. You can trust her Master Fu." I try to say calmly and put Master Fu and the kwammis at ease.

"S-she saw you open the box?"

"She knows your identity outside of Ladybug?!"

"You know her personally?!"

"I thought this would never happen again! This is worse then when Plagg does not have a holder!"

Kwammis start panicking left and right some bumping into each other as I just sit there confused and worried. Do they not trust who I gave the miraculous to? Is that why they are worried? Or the fact that Master Fu has not met (Y/n) before?

"SILENCE!" Master Fu shouts as all the kwammis come to a halt and their shouting stops as Master Fu was now looking directly at me. "Marinette, this new Ladybug, does she also know the identity of Cat Noir? Also, do you know where she could possibly be right now?"

"No she does not Cat Noir's identity, and if she is following the same schedule that we did they should be on patrol right about now. I get I made a mistake by not telling her who you are in case she needed you, but why are all of you so worried?" I ask cautiously since it seems that whatever the kwammis and Master Fu were thinking of put them on edge.

"It is not of importance right now to you Marinette. I suggest that you go back home and enjoy your day." Master Fu says as he shoos me out and I soon here him say the words so that he is transformed. I wonder why all of them were freaked out. All I could do was shrug it off and walk back home letting today's events go to the back of my mind as I enjoy my little off time till I decide to take the earrings back.