Copycat Is Back!

Spots's p.o.v

"Remind me why we are doing this again? Or more specifically me?" I ask kitty cat as we head in the direction of the sculptor named Théo who did the original Ladybug and Cat noir statue in the park.

"Well, m'lady, since you are now the new permanent Ladybug of Paris he wants to make another statue. All of Paris has multiple references of me from fights and pictures taken by people, but none really of you since you only did that one fight. Also, regarding that, please if I ever make you mad or get close to it, warn me so I do not end up like that guy. Anyway, today you are kind of going to be his muse while I keep you company while he decides what pose is best for you while coming up for ideas about the statue." Alley cat says matter of factly as we walk calmly along the roofs of Paris and eventually arrive at the place of Théo who was pacing around the front of the building.

"Are you sure I have to do this? I am not really good at being a muse, or model, or whatever you want to call it." I ask him as I look back down to the man who we were supposed to meet up with.

"Relax lovebug, you are going to do just fine. Plus I will be there with you to keep you company!" Alley cat says excitedly as he smiles at me while I stare him down for a few seconds confusion across my face.

"Did you just call me lovebug?" I ask him as his face turns a deep shade of red as he starts to wave his hands around.

"What? Lovebug? Wha-of course I did not! I said Ladybug! You just misheard! Anyways lets not keep Théo waiting any longer come on lovebug- I mean Ladybug- I mean Spots!" He rambles as he jumps down from the roof waiting for me to do the same as I snicker at his antics as a small smile makes its way onto my face as I land right beside him and in front of the sculptor as well who wore a giant grin on his face.

"It is such an honor to meet you Ladybug! Please come in!" Théo says excitedly as he grabs my wrist and pulls me inside the building as I stumble behind him with my kitty cat following close behind with a skeptical look now placed upon his features. As I started to look around the building I saw many pictures of the original Ladybug, and some blurry pictures of me. Soon he guided me over to a pedestal of sorts and let me stand on there as he went in search of his drawing pad as I look to Cat noir confused.

"Is this how things normally go? Also how come he has no pictures of you?" I ask kitty cat who was inspecting the pictures now as well with a blurry picture of me in hand as he walked closer to me.

"Uh, not really no. They are supposed to get to know you a little better and make you feel more at ease so that modeling, or posing can become natural and you are more relaxed so you do not even know that you are doing it. Plus this guy seems to have gotten a little worse since the last time I encountered him. I thought he learned his lesson." Kitty cat says lowly as he crumbles up the picture and throws it to the ground as Théo enters the room again with his drawing pad and a camera with a giant smile on his face.

"Excuse me Cat noir. Smile!" He says excitedly as he pushes my partner away from me and pulls me down to his level as I stare at the camera confused before I was completely blinded by the light as I stumble back a bit and rub my eyes. "Oh man, you look absolutely adorable in this! It is absolutely amazing!"

"You alright Spots?" Kitty cat asks me as he walks back up to me.

"When will the flash from the camera go away?" I ask aloud as I continue to blink my eyes constantly in hopes of making that one spot go away so that my vision can go back to normal.

"Oh, sorry about that Ladybug. Now if you don't mind posing for me then I can see what kind of ideas come to me." Théo says as I try to think of some type of pose but nothing comes to mind since I did not really feel comfortable around this guy and alley cat was starting to show that he was more skeptical as well. Plus what pose was I even supposed to do? When facing someone all I did was stand in a way that demanded respect so that they knew I meant business. So with that in mind I just tried my best to recreate that same posture.