1

"Mr. Kim will be here in an hour." The voice through intercom filled the mansion.

It was a cold dead night, during the middle of december when the temperature drops to negative and everything outside starts to freeze. There was no light on the roads, the christmas trees turned white as snow flakes fell on them without any stop. The birds had quit chirping since the begining of december and everything looked still, like an apocalypse. No one had any idea why the most efficient orphic in the country, bought the biggest mansion in such an empty space.

He was detached from the human existence, like no one around would even know if something blasts in the mansion. The medias gave up on him long back as they couldn't even find a small slip in his routine. The maids had lost their sleep hearing the voice message which indicated the arrival of their master after two weeks. Their peace and happiness faded hearing the name, echo through out the mansion from the ground floor to the third floor where there is nothing but an empty room, an infinity pool and a gym.

"Why can't he come by morning?" One of the maids whispered to the other.

"Can you just speak your mind to yourself? I seriously don't want to be in the list for another week at least." The other maid complained as she whispered those words before running upstairs.

The maids were never free as they had to clean the mansion twice a day, so that the place would shine. Just like the man who owns the mansion, the entire building should be orphic with not even a speck of dirt. If they could use microscope to remove the 0.1% bacteria that is left, it would be better. The guards were high on alert because the last time, they were ten seconds late and the man, broke the front door. The place was shining as the maids sprayed room freshners all around. The mild aquatic fragance which the man approved after trying about forty plus fragrances.

The time was around 1.59am and the head light of the car, hit the gate like a lightening. The motion censored gate opened wide enough for the car to pass and the securities just stood on either side of the gate with head hung low. The car stopped mid way in front of a security and the window rolled down slowly scaring the living hell out of him. The security started sweating as his nails started digging into his own flesh in the process. His knees were hitting each other as his legs shivered both because of the cold and that of the most intimidating man in front of him.

A pair of hands slowly appeared from the window to the outside world and a snow flake, gladly made it's way onto the lean fingers. The hands looked like a piece of art, long and tanned which no loose skin or any curves. A red stoned ring was adding to the magnificient look of the godly hand which reflected in the moon light. The left hand curled up and the index finger waved to and fro, indicating the security to get closer to the window. The man's face was still hidden in the dark insides of the luxurious Aston Martin which had a purple led strip attached to its roof, darkening the mood.

The security held his breath in as he slowly moved down to the man with eyes shut tight, expecting a rough slap or the sensation of burning cigeratte on his cheek. Mr. Kim had a lot of ways to punish the people who annoys him and by that, he means every single thing annoys him. For the time being, the security didn't recieve any slap or punch but he almost peed his pants when the long fingers approached his uniform collar. A small pull on the left collar and the hand left the uniform without any more trouble which instantly gave him a huge relief.

"Breathe before you turn blue." A deep horse voice echoed through the air.

The window rolled back up and the car moved to the porch elegantly like everything was perfectly scripted. It was soo smooth, the car calmly coming in, the window rolling down to expose the art of Mr. Kim's fingers and a slight pull before the window rolled back up. The most intimidating voice just spoke what it had to and the powerful word play was owned by him.

Another security was waiting by the porch all ready with a can of beer in his hand. As soon as the car came to a stop, the security ran to the back side and opened the door, wide for their master to step out. A well polished earthly green gucci loafers hit the tiled porch perfectly and another one joined soon. The godly fingers which appeared earlier was now on the door frame as a six feet tall man slowly raised up to meet the world. He had a cap and a mask which covered most of his face so the security couldn't read his expression. He was hesitant because one slip, he will either lose his head or hand and if the man is in a good mood, maybe he would just lose a job.

"Director meeting at 10am." The horse voice was audible yet again and the world came to a hault.

The security nodded multiple times as he brought the beer can to the front, hoping the man would take it but he just got ignored. He pulled out a small bag from the car and slammed the door shut before walking in, followed by the securitues. The house looked really neat and clean which slightly surprised Mr. Kim because usually there would be something messed up in the launch as soon as steps in. He ran his eyes from one end of the room to the other end, feeling a little satisfaction.

"Vacation is over. Resume work in the company from tomorrow." He announced placing the bag he held, on the glass table.